Thread: Servers

Rookie

Servers

Is there a way to know which server you are on, and how populated it is? Populated with active players of course.

Also at what level do you find more active players? ( atleast 10 people in your league preferably )
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Rookie
    wow...if.your having problems in season 2 wait till you get to season 4-5-6-7.. all i have had for 3 seasons now is bots or players that might turn up for matches occasionally..Winning at a canter most matches...I had 4 scores in double figures last year and loads of 7-8-9 nil score lines...won three league titles without losing a game.. But i have got no friends due to the friendlies problem which would make your leagues more competitive as Nordeus should put your friends in the same league with you..Although it does not always happen from what i hear..

But basically if you do not have, or do not want any friends, then your dependant on Nordeus organising the leagues properly... Which again (at least in my short experience) does not happen that often..

Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    wow...if.your having problems in season 2 wait till you get to season 4-5-6-7.. all i have had for 3 seasons now is bots or players that might turn up for matches occasionally..Winning at a canter most matches...I had 4 scores in double figures last year and loads of 7-8-9 nil score lines...won three league titles without losing a game.. But i have got no friends due to the friendlies problem which would make your leagues more competitive as Nordeus should put your friends in the same league with you..Although it does not always happen from what i hear..

But basically if you do not have, or do not want any friends, then your dependant on Nordeus organising the leagues properly... Which again (at least in my short experience) does not happen that often..
    Having in game friends does help, as long as you're selective when sending friend requests. As I've gone up through the levels, I have gathered many in-game friends. Now, this season, it has all come together and I'm in a league with 12 of them, and they're all active.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post

Well the thing is, my my cl / cup both the players i played where active, but my league looks pretty baron. I have 1 friend who i made in level one, but he isnt in my cup/league/cl. i am expecting to add friends as i progress, but i just want to be careful on who i add. It would be nice to play against some actual players who play the game more than once a week.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    Level Four
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Quote Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post
    Well the thing is, my my cl / cup both the players i played where active, but my league looks pretty baron. I have 1 friend who i made in level one, but he isnt in my cup/league/cl. i am expecting to add friends as i progress, but i just want to be careful on who i add. It would be nice to play against some actual players who play the game more than once a week.
    I've found that the best way to add friends, is by just watching the auctions. People bidding here are obviously active, and so I look at same level players and view their teams / squads / standings, and if they seem to be genuine, I send them a request. I very rarely send requests to other teams in my competitions, because this can be looked on as me trying to befriend them to play unwanted friendlies or whatever, and they are often declined.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I don'y understand why Nordeus don't purge players and teams where there has been no activity for a period of time (like six months) - while I appreciate people spend money on teams, if they are not around, it impacts players like me who is enjoying the game...
    Currently reading Kick-Off on my iPad.
    Top Eleven Manager Level: 5