Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Unfair in top eleven arrangement!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marikitacaritoken View Post
    make it a challenge!!
    make it a challenge? Just tank the season. Horrible management from nordeus. I would rather they fill the league with bots for your level if there are not enough real teams for your level. That way you dont play in leagues 1-2 levels below your own. Who the hell is running this game????
    Deghinsea likes this.

both the team of us still unbeaten in the league..but the gol for/gol against of that 28 level team is 26/0 after 5 match

I have the same problem, they put me in a league with some rich guy, and all his players have red starrs. I know he is unbeatbable, just lost 1-5 to him and he has almost all of Lebanon supporting him. Same last season, with 3 matches to go I needed 1 point to be champion, but you guessed it, I lost all my matches (against low teams), and he won everything the last 3 games. So Nordeus, once again thank you for screwing me over. I know for sure he will be 26-0 this year with 8 goals conceeded. And he is also in the CL and cup, so we all know who will win it...
    Manager of:

FC Hawaii
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: 8 (5 in a row now)
    Cup winner: 2

FC Yes Yes Yes
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: still waiting.... lost 2 finals
    Cup winner: 3

Level: 15

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Tanking is the strategy, be it you find yourself in a league with an unstoppable T buyer, or you have neared the top of the server.

How do you think Braunschweig feels playing Munich? It's a game.
    Raykco and Deghinsea like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by simleonghong View Post
    Unfair in my league encounter a twenty-eight level team although the manager level is twenty-six!Dear all players do your guys have encountered a similar problem before?Hope the Nordeus can give me a good explanation
    Do you mean that you are manager level 26, and he is level 28? If so, can you tell us what manager level the other 12 teams are.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12