Wonder if that is illegal
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Wonder if that is illegal
    Yes, we know it's illegal, its just the visual aspect of the formation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

4-3-2-1 or 4-5-1 V formation... Attacking, down the flanks.. Scored over 150 goals this season with this formation.
    LaKu likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, we know it's illegal, its just the visual aspect of the formation.
    Jokes never where a strong suit for Americans.
    Smoggie likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    why do guys like to use 3 defenders DL-DC-DR? is that that good? i mean, i understand when someone uses triple DC when the opposition side doesn't have good flanks players. but i don't understand why you just use only 1 central defender, even when the opponent has 2 strikers on front. isn't that risky? i never use DL-DC-DR. only triple DC in some occasions..
    There is no difference if you play with DL-DC-DC; DC-DC-DC; DC-DC-DR or DL-DC-DR but DL-DC-DR is better because I will have 2 players on side and in case of red card or injured player I won't lose ball possesion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    -----ST--ST-----
    AML---------AMR
    ML-----------MR
    DML---------DMR
    DL------------DR
    -------GK--------

Use that formation and you will do nothing but annoy other managers.
    That's wierd but legit I'm just not sure if with 2 defenders and that 2 dml/dmr, if you will lose possesion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    4-3-2-1 or 4-5-1 V formation... Attacking, down the flanks.. Scored over 150 goals this season with this formation.
    I wanted to play 4-5-1 but I already have 3 MC 6 stars for next season and I don't want to waste tokens. I was thinking to play 4-5-1 a bit changed, with 4(dl-dc-dc-dr)-3(3mc)+2(aml/amr)-1(st)

i ll write u a few things from my expirience(level 15)now going to 16,there int a best formation,just dont use illegal ones,u should use 2-3 basic formations max in the game and dont change every day,if u re competing simular teams or lower ones try to play balanced or attacking football using 4-4-2 flat or 4-3-1-2,always use u re best rating players,on home game try to take advantage of u re stadium possesion so play attacking football especially if u got supporters by u re side.in away games better using normal mentality and try counterattacks.play with one attacker if u face scout players in same level in a system as 4-1-3-1-1,dont forget u re players morale to be good and use healthy players when u play a game over 85%,hope u understand there isnt a best formation after all cause formations work different to me differenet to other managers.hope this small guide was usefull for u

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There is no difference if you play with DL-DC-DC; DC-DC-DC; DC-DC-DR or DL-DC-DR but DL-DC-DR is better because I will have 2 players on side and in case of red card or injured player I won't lose ball possesion.
    Actually, a DC covers more squares than DL or DR in zonal marking. You say you don't want to go illegal due to suspension or injury, but this can be avoided by playing wide players elsewhere, for example in the butterfly. However, you always run the risk of going illegal if you play with just 3 defenders.

I, for one, am willing to take that risk, though. My base formation is 3-2-2-2-1, which parts are wide and narrow depends on the opponent I'm facing.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    i ll write u a few things from my expirience(level 15)now going to 16,there int a best formation,just dont use illegal ones,u should use 2-3 basic formations max in the game and dont change every day,if u re competing simular teams or lower ones try to play balanced or attacking football using 4-4-2 flat or 4-3-1-2,always use u re best rating players,on home game try to take advantage of u re stadium possesion so play attacking football especially if u got supporters by u re side.in away games better using normal mentality and try counterattacks.play with one attacker if u face scout players in same level in a system as 4-1-3-1-1,dont forget u re players morale to be good and use healthy players when u play a game over 85%,hope u understand there isnt a best formation after all cause formations work different to me differenet to other managers.hope this small guide was usefull for u
    Hy I have a lot of experience too ) and I'm pretty like you, what I don't like is normal mentality, I have very good strikers so I like to use hard attacking!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast