Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: QUESTION about best formation.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

QUESTION about best formation.

Hello guys, what's the best formation for you?

I'm not the type who is changing formation from a game to an other one, also I used almost all types of formations. I think the best formation is 4-4-2 for a medium team 4, 5 stars players.

For a good/very good team I don't think you need more then 3 defenders and 2 strikers, also the 5 midfielders should do a good job in attack and defence.

In my opinion, best formation is DL - DC - DR, ML-MC-MC-MC-MR, ST-ST, what do you think and what's your opinion?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I rarely change from

GK
    DR - DC - DC - DL
    DMC
    MC - MC - MC

ST - ST
    fictionchris likes this.

my formation constantly changes, depends on opponent formation and squad availability. but until now, my base formation is 4-4-2 diamond with DMC and AMC. it has tactical flexibility, simplicity, and balance. but for next season i would like to try using only 1 striker and 5 midfielders and see the difference. i rarely use this kind of formations

Quote Originally Posted by beans2020 View Post
    I rarely change from

GK
    DR - DC - DC - DL
    DMC
    MC - MC - MC

ST - ST
    This is a very good formation too, I used some seasons ago and I won CL and League, but I had the impression that the team is moving in slow motion, maybe because of defenders numbers. This formation don't create you to many attack chances but is very good in def.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    my formation constantly changes, depends on opponent formation and squad availability. but until now, my base formation is 4-4-2 diamond with DMC and AMC. it has tactical flexibility, simplicity, and balance. but for next season i would like to try using only 1 striker and 5 midfielders and see the difference. i rarely use this kind of formations
    I like more formations with 2 strikers, but amc/aml/amr are very good players they can create chances and score goals very often.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is a very good formation too, I used some seasons ago and I won CL and League, but I had the impression that the team is moving in slow motion, maybe because of defenders numbers. This formation don't create you to many attack chances but is very good in def.
    Finished season with 81 GF and 14 GA conceding 6 of them when I tried new formations, one of which was illegal (why is 3-1-3-3 narrow illegal???)

I have always played defensive formations in managing games with counter attacks and it often works but I do sometimes go on the offense when I play a very weak team just to get my goal difference up usually just changing the DMC to either ST or AMC.

GK
    DR DC DL
    DMC
    MC MC
    AMR AML
    ST ST

I rarely change my team , the only thing i would do is change 1 ST for a AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmamba View Post
    GK
    DR DC DL
    DMC
    MC MC
    AMR AML
    ST ST

I rarely change my team , the only thing i would do is change 1 ST for a AMC
    Yes, this used to be my favorite formation and still for me is one of the best formations.

why do guys like to use 3 defenders DL-DC-DR? is that that good? i mean, i understand when someone uses triple DC when the opposition side doesn't have good flanks players. but i don't understand why you just use only 1 central defender, even when the opponent has 2 strikers on front. isn't that risky? i never use DL-DC-DR. only triple DC in some occasions..

-----ST--ST-----
    AML---------AMR
    ML-----------MR
    DML---------DMR
    DL------------DR
    -------GK--------

Use that formation and you will do nothing but annoy other managers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast