Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Question about season end

Question about season end

Hello, I am fairly new to Top Eleven and I have just concluded my first season. I would like to know when the new season will start and if my players will be in full condition when it does; if they will be, is it wise to keep training them untill the season actually ends since I have played all my matches already?
    Thanks in advance

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Condition and moral will remain same.
    MichaelChris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

New season start tomorrow
    MichaelChris likes this.

Season starts the next day, but it will be cup and CL until day 3 when the league will begin.
    MichaelChris likes this.

Yes, season start tomorrow, in first 2 days you will have CUP and CL and on 15th january (day 3 of season), league will start.
    MichaelChris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

As above but when I levelled up 1-2 there was no games at all until the third day, guess there was not enough players on my server for cup & CL preliminaries.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

@MichaelChris, tip for you, if you have players to sell, do it today, tomorrow they will be 1 year older and they will worth less.

Is the Champions League mixed level or in my case will it only be people who came in the top 3 of Level 1.. ie now Level 2 teams.

Is there preliminary fixtures or are you straight into a league..

I assume once you are out that is it.. same with the cup..

Lastly i have a weak squad (only been playing the game for about 10 days).. some good players, mostly bad.. especially when they will all lose a star going up to the next level.. Is it worthwhile being in all the competitions or am I as well out the CL and Cup so that i can concentrate my players for their league games..

Quote Originally Posted by RussHMFC View Post
    Is the Champions League mixed level or in my case will it only be people who came in the top 3 of Level 1.. ie now Level 2 teams.

Is there preliminary fixtures or are you straight into a league..

I assume once you are out that is it.. same with the cup..

Lastly i have a weak squad (only been playing the game for about 10 days).. some good players, mostly bad.. especially when they will all lose a star going up to the next level.. Is it worthwhile being in all the competitions or am I as well out the CL and Cup so that i can concentrate my players for their league games..
    In the Champions League you will play teams that are the same Level as you.

preliminary fixtures - yes, the 1st and 2nd leg of the Preliminary round of the cup.

You want to try and do as well as you can in all 3 competitions - this will bring in vital competition money to help strength your team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for the information..

Moving forward do we eventually have 2 games per day.. Cup/CL in the morning and league in the afternoon.

For tomorrows game will the first game be in the morning.. eg If we don't sign on early we might have played a game already..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast