Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout list

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    You only need to check the scouts list when you get an email telling you there are new players posted.
    This is where I disagree with you and is the part of the point of the thread. You get a new player on the scout list every time you or one of the managers who shares this list with you buys a scout as Nordeus substitutes with another scout. Best two scouts on my current list were not there when the e-mail came in 35 hours ago..

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    So I guess my suggestion would be for the managers who are interested in scouts to keep checking the list just like they check transfer market and not, as I've done in the past, ignore the list until the next e-mail you get from Nordeus if there was nothing on it you wanted..
    Yes, but only if a lot of people buying scouts on your server. On my subaccount I'm level 18 (highest level), playing league level 15, and 5* players are very rare. Because of that a lot of managers buying scouts and scouts list is different every day (mostly 1-2 scouts are new, the rest is the same). But on my main account where i can find 5* players, scout list is updated only when i received message.
    magic3 likes this.

Definately changes outside the official days.....as u say can be 2/3 times a day ....but only the odd player...and sometimes he'll only be on for an hour or so....but definately happens!!
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12