Thread: Same teams from last season

Same teams from last season

Hello everyone Top Eleveners!

all of my ex 6 clubs (plus me) promoted from last season are in my actual season. (Level 7)

Why this? is a bug o there are not so much teams in my server?

it's discouraging because last season i was only 5th (before that i ever won my league)

Are you 'friends' with any of them? If so then all the connected friend clubs have been placed in the same league as the game normally chooses to do this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

That happened to me, and all my friends came with me - and it's good, because we're all of a similar level and there were a lot of tight games.
    Currently reading Kick-Off on my iPad.
    Top Eleven Manager Level: 5

yes.. only one! but if he is connected with the other 5 here this!!!

Maybe i wonder to delete him

I'm actually miffed that I'm not in the same league as one of my contacts. Looking at his league he's been lumped in with 5 teams that battled with me over the past 2 seasons, between league and cup. Yet I'm in a league with a bunch of terrible, nothing teams ... I would have much preferred the challenge of being in with those guys again. All matches I can remember with them were hard fought, either bare wins, draws and a few losses too.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

I am only friends with one team but like you all 7 teams promoted are in the same league, must be bad news for the rest of them because I walked it last year.