Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Keith Gaule
  • 1 Post By Patrick Hannigan
  • 3 Post By Keith Gaule
  • 1 Post By leddy

Thread: Unscheduled Friendly

Unscheduled Friendly

Anyone know how an unscheduled friendly match was played against my team right before a champions league match. The person is not on my friends list and it got two of my players injured and another red carded a couple hours before the match...

Someone you randomly added arranged the game, then un-friended you so you couldn't get them back at a bad time for their team

This is the reason I don't add anyone I don't know anymore.

Friendlies should be a mutual thing. Both parties should have the option to play, or cancel. Like When I play my cousin, who is level 7, and I'm level 6 - we agreed a time on Facebook to have a match, and both of use were there on time for it, to watch and make changes. I won 1-0 btw
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 08-27-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

This is the reply i was given from Nordeus when i complained about unwanted friendlies

Hello Sean,
    Until now you were able to see only friends whose accounts were on the same server as yours.
    After a lot of work we were able to fulfill the wish of our users and to join all servers so that you can see all your Facebook friends who play Top eleven.

We know that unwanted friendlies are a problem, but we have come up with a solution for this:
    Improving Friendly Matches - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

You can always cancel a friendly when you visit the Fixture tab and simply click on the "X" between the name of your 2 teams. You have to be online in order to see the scheduled match in time to cancel it. Don't worry, we are aware of the fact that you can not be online all the time and that unwanted friendly matches can tire your team.
    Of course, you can ask your friends not to schedule friendlies before any big game. If that doesn't work, we're afraid that for now the only solution is to delete a friend from Facebook list.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Regards,
    Top Eleven Support
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Above link posted two months ago

"The solution we’ll be implementing will be two-fold. First off, Competition matches will need to be at least 3 hours apart"

"We want these changes to offer a better environment for our players and not only improve their personal experience, but the quality of all competitions. It’s most fun when all teams are at their best. We hope to roll out this update in one month"

Still not implemented would be nice to hear from Nordeus to let us Know whats going on
    Dick Stegers likes this.

What a rubbish response from them! You can cancel friendlies ... aye, you have 3 minutes! 3!!! And you have to be online ... rubbish. They should AT LEAST change that to a few hours notice or force it to be a mutual agreed match. How hard can that be??

And clearly they never look into their own forum, or they'd see that suggested over and over, amongst other gripes.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Banned
    oh, they do troll their own forum, but frankly, they dont give a ****. Its clear and obvious. I sense another rant against the devs.....nope, dont feel like another vacation...yet.

Why not add a function to be able to ignore friendly matches? Or at least to indicate a minimum time before kick-off for a friendly match (like an hour). Shouldn't be that difficult to organise in the software.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Stegers View Post
    Why not add a function to be able to ignore friendly matches? Or at least to indicate a minimum time before kick-off for a friendly match (like an hour). Shouldn't be that difficult to organise in the software.
    All been said before, and largely ignored by Nordeus. Doing the logical thing is not in their plans...since it takes away from the money they make from tokens.

I had a friend request from a fellow CL group team who I am playing tonight , do they think I was born yeaterday , so as you can imagine I declined friendship request. I don't want friendlies thanks.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    I had a friend request from a fellow CL group team who I am playing tonight , do they think I was born yeaterday , so as you can imagine I declined friendship request. I don't want friendlies thanks.
    I just ignore the friendly request, so it stays there and cant be made again. sort of sends a message.....