Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: New 35T League!!

I'll try to take a decision about joining or not the reboot in the next days...

To be honest i find coaching 2 teams too much time consuming, and haven't abandoned my 35T team because of pride :P
    After all i am Division D Champion...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    priority to quality before quantity. Anyone that took part with us until now will rejoin immediately (Obviously if he wants to take part again). I wont take newcomers next seasons... only this season
    I want to avoid what happened with Ray.
    Yeah I think the problem was with Ray is that the current 35T league has been established for sometime and the lack of new comers to the league last season caused him to be left alone. With no new comers last season, then it closed out any windows for signing up last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    I'll try to take a decision about joining or not the reboot in the next days...

To be honest i find coaching 2 teams too much time consuming, and haven't abandoned my 35T team because of pride :P
    After all i am Division D Champion...
    Same as you, I'm on the fence managing 5 teams, but the overall look of it will be... II was to join the new league then no doubt ASBUB would become the either of the following...

1. A Semi-Active team where I only log in each day to collect tokens/boosters and log out
    2. A more or less abandoned friendlies punchbag team in which I will login every so often (every 10 days) to collect tokens and use for any jerseys/logos I would want to buy out the club shop.

Of course I will remain active on ASBUB and play to the rules of 35T a season until the end of the season. After that the future of me playing in any forum league remains uncertain.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Like Flinger, my 35T team is still important to me I won't abandon them so easily after one season. Seems Securas and PatrioteQC will fight for the title season after season Looking forward to it !

I really want to be part of the new 35T league with 14 35T teams at the start of the season and why not 2 leagues of 14 teams (28 teams total). And why not more !!! Think big! I want something challenging with a possibility of playing every seasons (for 4-5-6-7 seasons) with T11 real managers. I would like something plan right! A vision for long term. Because now, with a third T11 account, it would be my last. I won't do a reboot again. Always restarting from scratch after 2-3 seasons is not what I am looking for.

Of course, some will become inactive after 1-2-3 seasons. For different reasons. But if we are a lot at the beginning, then it could last a long time. And eventually, we could find solutions to play a lot of seasons.

I think, what we should do ALL OF US, is sending a request to all our friends who play T11 to starts 35t league with us. Why not? SO many managers doesn't know what is 35T because they never go on the forum. The possible new managers are infinite. If we start with 100 teams (even if 20 becomes inactives) it will be fun longer and maybe friend will add friend and add friend etc...

I guess what I am saying is that this league might be the last chance we've got (for a while) to create something right! Because some of us won't be back for another reboot.

I know Securas will join this league But it might be the last league we join with 3 acc

Anyways, Count me in and I will send a request to join de league to all my friends who plays T11.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

carel i wana join....
    iam ray odeh
    i was waiting since last seson
    i will creat fresh fb account
    but pls inform us when to creat team
    CarlTaut likes this.

You have to count me in, but I not create the acc yet, maybe in this week I will create it..
    CarlTaut likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Apprentice
    Count me in.
    CarlTaut likes this.

I have create new fb account should i send you the email i use to open the fb account

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    Like Flinger, my 35T team is still important to me I won't abandon them so easily after one season. Seems Securas and PatrioteQC will fight for the title season after season Looking forward to it !

I really want to be part of the new 35T league with 14 35T teams at the start of the season and why not 2 leagues of 14 teams (28 teams total). And why not more !!! Think big! I want something challenging with a possibility of playing every seasons (for 4-5-6-7 seasons) with T11 real managers. I would like something plan right! A vision for long term. Because now, with a third T11 account, it would be my last. I won't do a reboot again. Always restarting from scratch after 2-3 seasons is not what I am looking for.

Of course, some will become inactive after 1-2-3 seasons. For different reasons. But if we are a lot at the beginning, then it could last a long time. And eventually, we could find solutions to play a lot of seasons.

I think, what we should do ALL OF US, is sending a request to all our friends who play T11 to starts 35t league with us. Why not? SO many managers doesn't know what is 35T because they never go on the forum. The possible new managers are infinite. If we start with 100 teams (even if 20 becomes inactives) it will be fun longer and maybe friend will add friend and add friend etc...

I guess what I am saying is that this league might be the last chance we've got (for a while) to create something right! Because some of us won't be back for another reboot.

I know Securas will join this league But it might be the last league we join with 3 acc

Anyways, Count me in and I will send a request to join de league to all my friends who plays T11.
    Ok for friends, but please only serious and very active managers . Dont wanna see another Taylor Nelson, that left after 2-3 days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honspencer View Post
    I have create new fb account should i send you the email i use to open the fb account
    Check Pms

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast