Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 3 injured in just one matcht!

Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    awwww....

stop with the token buyers means more injured players.

I don't buy tokens and I just bought my 2 best players in the same day. Well, in the next 3 matches, the two of them would be injured for 4 and 6 days.

Am I whinning about the fact that they got injured? not really because what tokens buyers doesnt understand (most of them) is that money doesnt make you a Wise manager. You need replacement players. When I see token buyers with 15-16 players in their roster (so their Quality is higher) It is a pleasure to put my weakest (morale) players with hard tackle and see you whin on the forum

See ya
    wow man, you are rude, how do you manage to sleep at night?. lol.

Unbielivable, one more match, one more injurie, one more best player, what's the funny of this ?

I treated two players already, spent 20 injurie bonus and still with 3 injured players, 5 injured players in 3 matches

And, finally, i lost, after 8 games:

I see the message, YOU HAVE TO BUY TOKENS TO HAVE SUCCESS

SHAME ON YOU NORDEUS
    Last edited by Luís Couto; 08-30-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    foulmouthbiotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by viotor View Post
    wow man, you are rude, how do you manage to sleep at night?. lol.
    With satisfaction of a good day work
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Quote Originally Posted by Luís Couto View Post
    Unbielivable, one more match, one more injurie, one more best player, what's the funny of this ?

I treated two players already, spent 20 injurie bonus and still with 3 injured players, 5 injured players in 3 matches

And, finally, i lost, after 8 games:

I see the message, YOU HAVE TO BUY TOKENS TO HAVE SUCCESS

SHAME ON YOU NORDEUS
    I think it's safe to say losing after a 8 game win streak is rather normal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Only 3 injuries?

How about 4...

once i had my four best players get injured in a match..
    Attachment 2831

anyways, @July, have you uploaded this pic three times already?
    Last edited by jey2208; 08-31-2013 at 02:04 PM.

if you start to spend money on the game this will just happen, injuries to a lot of your best and or key players is just normal,, and you can do nothing about it, heal them won’t help, it will even make it worse since in the next game you will have again injuries to your best players, and that even without a foul, had it 2 times without a foul my star got injured. a flash from the sky or something like this hit him…some say this game is pay to win but its not so, you pay and you will get ****ed up. if your to strong the game decides you must have 2+ of your best players injured. And as sayed you just cant do anything about it.. I spend so far 60Euro on tokens and for sure I will not spend 1 more cent on it, this is just pathetic…

Maybe it's a rainy day ...

Quote Originally Posted by klasan View Post
    if you start to spend money on the game this will just happen, injuries to a lot of your best and or key players is just normal,, and you can do nothing about it, heal them won’t help, it will even make it worse since in the next game you will have again injuries to your best players, and that even without a foul, had it 2 times without a foul my star got injured. a flash from the sky or something like this hit him…some say this game is pay to win but its not so, you pay and you will get ****ed up. if your to strong the game decides you must have 2+ of your best players injured. And as sayed you just cant do anything about it.. I spend so far 60Euro on tokens and for sure I will not spend 1 more cent on it, this is just pathetic…
    Agree totally. Only buy scouts now due to fed up with bidding system and now my scouts are poor performers and always getting injured.
    Last season (5) I constantly had 4 players out injured , 1 came back then another injured. several out for 12-18 days so I was advised on this forum to stop using medic packs because if you use them nordeus recognise this and keep injuring your players. I dont use them now and I only have one player out and he is the 1 injured for 18 days at the end of season 5. Last season I had to sell 2 players due to them being out for 16 days, following game 2 more were injured.

Quote Originally Posted by viotor View Post
    How is that even possible? It´s ridiculous, In my mobile version I got 2 matches with only half an hour between them, so I used medkits and see their morale so they didnt get injured (Ironic right?) and when I was playing the second match of the day, a CL game (with an easy team), I got 3 injured, and they were 3 of my best players!
    Man, that's nothing. In my first match yesterday, a sniper took out my entire defensive line. My goalie barely survived because he hid under the dead bodies of his teammates. In the second match, things got even worse. My opponents' striker turned out to be suicide bomber, blowing up my entire midfield.

It's awful man.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    With satisfaction of a good day work
    Doesnt happen often in this game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast