Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 3 injured in just one matcht!

Weird, this and last season I only had a few injuries. This season all the 3 injuries only were caused by training.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

how many top players you have? I mean 5-6 star players. I guess none to maby 1…

my girlfriend my brother and my best friend play t11 to, me and my friend spend money on the game,my girlfriend and my brother not. my friend and I bought last season 2 top stars from scout list,we both had around 30-40 injuries, my girlfriend and my brother around 5 injuries. my friend stoped playing. this season my brother and my girlfriend again don’t spend money on the game, they both haven’t got 1 injured sofar and win 1 game after the other on level 4 with 2-4 star players. I bought start of season 5 top players from scouting list and the game has become a nightmare, at the moment I have 4 players injured and since last Sunday season started 20+ injuries, highlight was 3 days ago 4 players in 2 games injured…YOU SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME NORDEUS WILL **** YOU UP!!
    Last edited by klasan; 09-01-2013 at 11:50 AM.

That's top eleven.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

i play a formation with 3 strikers, i got 4 strikers injured in 2 consecutive matches and i only got 5 strikers in the squad.

Same problem. I had 4 players injured in a match. Condition was very good . :-?

This can happen in real life my friend. What can not happen in real life is a professional player to suffer a leg fracture while he is running normally and loss all the rest season (13 days). This is ridiculous and the designers of this program must take such things under serious consideration, otherwise they will lose a lot of players like me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by klasan View Post
    how many top players you have? I mean 5-6 star players. I guess none to maby 1…

my girlfriend my brother and my best friend play t11 to, me and my friend spend money on the game,my girlfriend and my brother not. my friend and I bought last season 2 top stars from scout list,we both had around 30-40 injuries, my girlfriend and my brother around 5 injuries. my friend stoped playing. this season my brother and my girlfriend again don’t spend money on the game, they both haven’t got 1 injured sofar and win 1 game after the other on level 4 with 2-4 star players. I bought start of season 5 top players from scouting list and the game has become a nightmare, at the moment I have 4 players injured and since last Sunday season started 20+ injuries, highlight was 3 days ago 4 players in 2 games injured…YOU SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME NORDEUS WILL **** YOU UP!!
    I promise you all, this story is 100% true.

Yesterday I had Honey Nut Loops for breakfast for the first time in my life. I don't know why, I just saw them in the Supermarket and thought I would give them a try and yesterday I had my first bowl.

THE VERY SAME DAY, Ravi Bopara got his first ever ODI century for England. This is overwhelming proof that Ravi will score a hundred every time I eat Honey Nut Loops. The coming ODI series against Australia should be a piece of piss as long as I remember my lucky cereal every morning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123