Thread: new players from youth

new players from youth

I find it very unfair that when you get 2 players 1 is free but usually bloody rubbish, the other can be good but you have to pay a large number of tokens to sign him. Thats rubbish as the player is from your academy. Why should you have to pay for your own player.

Rant over

You are paying for his training speed more than quality.

You could easily get him up to a mid 5* with natural growth and you can keep him for many seasons. I think it's worth the 20 tokens or so to sign him.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I don't find it fair, too !

Rookie
    I agree with dv8r. They are totally worth the tokens, especially if you get them at the start of the season.

20 tokens? Thats more then half my seasons budget

Exactly!!! For a non token buyer, it is practically unpractical to spend 18 tokens on a player. In those many, I can buy about four to five 5 star players in mid season. Academy is totally useless. The only benefit is that I get the players early in the season and I sign the free player and sell him off. I got 3.5 million last season and that helped in finances. Nordeus shud definitely reduce the no of tokens if it cannot make it free. Anything near 5 tokens is acceptable. A non token buyer can't even collect 18 tokens in the 7 days time period that is given to sign the player.

I never sign the Token-youth, only the free one... I rather buy a 5* 18-19yr old or a older one, much more experienced. And on some servers you can get a 18-19yr old (high-end) for a token or two. The amount of tokens you spend on 1) signing him and 2) powertraining him to 5*-7* makes him more expensive then a scout you buy from the scout list.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I always sell both of them, then buy a player I actually need. Usually works out at a rate better than if I bought cash with tokens.