Thread: need help auctions.

need help auctions.

Hi, i just wanted to know how the hell am is suposed to win any player, Since im lvl 2 i cant win anything seems like there is 20 people bidding on each players... just wasted 16 token bidding ( last sec bidding ) for a player and i stopped because they seems like they have unlimited tokens...

should i stop buying players and wait for 50Token for recruits?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you best bet is to look for a time when there are less people bidding, be this later in season, different time of day, whatever.... my first few seasons I found late at night to be good on my server, but this varies. Early in the season is hardest because everyone wants players, best time to sell though. Always put the player you want in favorites so you can monitor who has bid before you decide you spend token.

My average token cost to buy guys is about 5 tokens, I haven't bought a scout, and only every went over 25 tokens for a player once, and i often get players for 1 or 2.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I buy my players at 3 am GMT.

im always on at night since i work during the night.. and there is always massive bidders at every hours of the day.... that feel when you cant do anything because of token buyers