Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: interesting idea : choosing our (home) match time

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    only 2 tokens cheap as chips
    i guess not everyone has many tokens as you
    i think in some countries, token offers (both free and not) may be rarely found
    this should be another advantage for some managers in europe but i don't really mind this thing

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    i am also european but i dont mind this idea unless the game is when normal people sleep (00:00-08:00). but if they wanted to solve this they could l\just fix leagues with people from the same country or continent. there are so many people playing that it is a piece of cake
    in our current situation, i think this happens in daily basis for people in asia or maybe america. they have to set up their alarm in the middle of the night to watch 8 minutes gameplay. that's why in some of my matches against them, they often do not attend the game they should attend even if they play at their home.

this should be a solution too for people living in europe who cannot watch their games since nordeus set them in their work hours. and if nordeus want our token to do this, they shouldn't ask for more than 10. if managers do not take the offer until the deadline, then nordeus are free to set the match time like they do now.
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-13-2013 at 07:40 AM.

No way, this is bad idea, because you know your opponents country and you can select worst time for your opponent then this will be unfair

Quote Originally Posted by profx View Post
    No way, this is bad idea, because you know your opponents country and you can select worst time for your opponent then this will be unfair
    How would it be unfair? Your opponents can set the worst time for you as well as you can set the worst time for them.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

and btw you can change your nationality and location to fool your opponent though..

then u guys should ask nordeus to set game according to time zone.
    Imagine every match play in 4 or 5 AM.
    how are we going to watch it??

but this will be tricky, there is no need to this, this is a sport game
    btw i think if opponent dont have manager bonus it will be boring

Rookie
    Anyone notice the new and odd match times. It's now down by the minute.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    I'm no programmer, but I think it'll put less strain on the system if the matches can be more freely spaced out. With each match taking 10 minutes, we are now able to have 6 games played in an hour instead of 4.

Regarding the idea, I support it, but there should be something like you have to confirm the best period for you to play matches before the start of the season so that you do not unfairly manipulate it to give the opponent a real disadvantage. Honestly, all we want is a suitable time for ourselves, I don't think many will go out of their way to disadvantage their opponent. Definitely, having matches at a good time for you is more important, right?

I think the idea is realistic as well, because matches are played at different times in different countries around the world.
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-13-2013 at 05:07 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Totally agree with the idea of changing game time for home games without any tokens

Please see my game time as attached, all cup matches and champions league are held between 3:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.

Nordeus really think that the players in Asia do not need to sleep at night??????

interesting idea : choosing our (home) match time-top-eleven-1.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    Yes, but honestly I liked more how was before.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast