Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: interesting idea : choosing our (home) match time

Lightbulb interesting idea : choosing our (home) match time

hey guys, hear me out. i think i have good idea but i don't know if this is feasible or not

well, as some of you know, match time schedule in top eleven seems to favor managers living in europe or africa time zone. you can see my comment on Broxburn Rovers' post here :

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tch-games.html

well, it occurs to me, how if we can arrange our match time ourselves (home game only) ? this will be interesting because every manager will choose match time that is good for him and bad for the opposition. you may already noticed that our home game is scheduled by nordeus to be at specific time (check yours. my home game is around 10.00 am UTC+1). this is fixed throughout the season. my idea is simply, what if we can determine this time ourselves? it's different from the schedule change using token since from the manager's perspective, i think it's our right to decide what time is good for us to play. some of us are working or studying and thus cannot make it to watch the game. so if nordeus think that this idea is interesting enough and can be realized, i think it will remove the "unfairness" regarding time zone (so everyone can choose the time he wants except the maintenance time of course) and also will add new dimension to the game because as i said before, every smart manager will consider the best time for himself and worst for his opponents.

this idea, if can be realized, must be decided at first few days of the season, and then the time will be fixed throughout the season. that means you cannot change your time in the middle of the season. it would be great also if we can choose our match time in cup and champions.

so? how about that guys?
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-12-2013 at 08:23 PM.

You can change your home match times.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    You can change your home match times.
    Yes but the problem is it cost.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Joshiko, I don't support your idea 100%, I don't think we should be allowed to set time, but yes it will be nice time for home games, it should be maded based on your country hour.
    The problem is the big number or players from Asia and Turkey.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I don't like this idea, because:
    1. I am european, my advance right now, I am honest.
    2. This would result in strange gametimes /maybe even two matches right behind each other.
    No. not this way.

i am also european but i dont mind this idea unless the game is when normal people sleep (00:00-08:00). but if they wanted to solve this they could l\just fix leagues with people from the same country or continent. there are so many people playing that it is a piece of cake

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes but the problem is it cost.
    only 2 tokens cheap as chips

Just not workable end of.
    Every manager in every league world widewould have to be reshuffled, put onto the same servers, it ain't happening for so many reasons.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

It would work fine because its only "Home" games that are being taken into consideration.

Currently I would go... 14:00 GMT League, 17:00 Cup games and 20:00 for champions league, spaced out times and would remove the early 11.15 am K.O. I have for cup I have normally and my games would all K.O. same time, for me to change that, it would cost me 52 tokens every season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    only 2 tokens cheap as chips
    Lol. another token sucker.
    2 tokens x 13 home games = 26 tokens.
    For some people, that's a lot, and they better spend it on 3 or 4 players.

I am in Europe, I find this idea is pretty good, if I can arrange my home match, I definetely able to give disadvantage to my opponent.
    Last edited by dulipat; 01-12-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast