Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: win or lose

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    u never gonna quess the score....this was a strange game, every attack, got beaten by 3 def only, that are not even near my skill level, of my players....then they even managed to badly take out of my mid players, and well the end score was 1-0.....i still won, but it was the most strange game ive seen so far lol, but i quess it happends haha.
    Against 3-4-3, you're looking to rip up the flanks with ML/MR or AML/AMR. If I had seen this earlier, I would have told you and you probably would have won by more

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

i think it is unfair that the team who was in 4th place the hole season, becomes champions at last because he is spending some money on buying tokens, while he wasn't near the first 3 places during the whole season. the first 3 teams unexpectedly lost some games or draw a game and in the end they become 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
    and i want to know why i didn't get my 41 token reward while i completed the 300 points at grepolis

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    u never gonna quess the score....this was a strange game, every attack, got beaten by 3 def only, that are not even near my skill level, of my players....then they even managed to badly take out of my mid players, and well the end score was 1-0.....i still won, but it was the most strange game ive seen so far lol, but i quess it happends haha.
    He must of set it to hard tackling + ultra-defend to keep the midfielders a deep line, effectively putting 7 players behind the ball. But yes you won, and the game probably did not mean anything.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12