Thread: Newbie have some Questions

Newbie have some Questions

Hi
    Yesterday evening i have Training my Team and i have give the Skill Points to my Players than i was going to bed. In the Morning i was going in the Game and i have see that my Players have new Training Points and Kondition was from the most Players 50 Percent. How can it be ? I want let relax the players over night because they have a match on the day. It was looking that they have training hard. ???

Then i want buy me a good young player on the Transfer Market but i have need a bit money and i log out from my handy. I was going on my Laptop to order me tokens to change this for a little bit game money .Than i was log in on Top Eleven and the Player was not more there. On the Market was complete other Players now. Why ??

Greetings
    T.K

we all experienced the same issue
    go check here:

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...me-league.html

if you change client or refresh page or log in from another device, you may get a whole new and different list of auction players. that's why you need to mark your favorite player using "add to my favorites" feature. if you do this then your players will appear as long as they are not already transferred yet

Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    Then i want buy me a good young player on the Transfer Market but i have need a bit money and i log out from my handy. I was going on my Laptop to order me tokens to change this for a little bit game money .Than i was log in on Top Eleven and the Player was not more there. On the Market was complete other Players now. Why ??
    After a certain interval of time the auctions page will refresh and new players will be displayed.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<