Thread: Retiring Players

Retiring Players

What happens to your team when most of your players retire, and you don't have enough players to play a game..????

Players retire after age 30 or 31 in this game. If you have too many players between age 26 to 31, please either sell them if you have that option or sack them and use your tokens to buy new players in the bidding preferably between age 19 to 24

i know about buying, selling and sacking players but due the the rip-off token carry-on i cant buy any players

I managed to buy 2 new players today for my level 2 side, using tokens I got from watching the videos and the 1 per day I get from sponsors. Save them up for a few days before hitting the market. For a half decent player you'll need at least 3-4 tokens. I find people give up at that level if it goes beyond 3 rounds. Hold your nerve Look for solid players in the last minute biddings.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegun Mac View Post
    What happens to your team when most of your players retire, and you don't have enough players to play a game..????
    They are usually replaced with new old 3* players close that retire. At least that happened at one of my passive played teams.

Quote Originally Posted by bhaskar1002009 View Post
    Players retire after age 30 or 31 in this game. If you have too many players between age 26 to 31, please either sell them if you have that option or sack them and use your tokens to buy new players in the bidding preferably between age 19 to 24
    On my server there are some players that are 33 or 34 years old.
    Furthermore in lower levels it is not dumb to sign players that are 26-28 since they are cheap and one can save money to build up the infrastructure. In the 3rd season (28-30 years old) one usually finds a buyer who let them play up to the end of their career.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 09-02-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Addicted
    Players retire at age 32-34. If you have less than 14 players under contract at the start of the new season, players will be added to your squad who are between age 32-34 and will retire at the end of that season. The players added to your team will be either high 2* or low 3* players.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game