Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Deghinsea

Thread: Referee cap?

Rookie

Referee cap?

I was trying to arrange a friendly match last night at about 20:45 GMT and this came up...

Referee cap?-wtf.jpg

Does this mean there is a cap on the number of matches a server can handle at one time???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This could be the implementation of the thing they were talking about a month ago, limiting # of matches & time between.

http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...h-changes.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Nope. It's not that. That function works differently. That is unique for each team you are trying to inv for a friendly match. For instance, let's say I try to challenge you to a friendly right now (08:00 GMT). If you have a match soon (let's say 09:00), I won't be able to set the time to any sooner than 12:00. But I can challenge another player who doesn't have a match within the next 3 hours.

Last night it was the same message no matter who I tried to inv to a friendly so I trained the squad instead :<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Huh. I've never seen it, maybe someone else has? That is weird though, it doesn't seem like a bug exactly. Maybe there were too many other matches happening on your server?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    This is what I suspect, too. Peak time with lots of league and CL matches...
    Cat Harrison likes this.