Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Piemaster

Thread: How can i find another player?

hod
    Rookie

Question How can i find another player?

I would like to play friendly game with my son.
    My team and my son's team are on different leagues and they don't see each other.

What can i do?

start with 2 new teams at the same time.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

if he is your friend in FB you can see him in the bar in the end of game page.

hod
    Rookie
    I cannot start 2 new teams since each loves his own team, we are the leaders of our leagues/CL and would like to stay with it.
    He is not my friend in FB since he doesn't have FB (and lets keep it that way, he is only 6).
    Any other option?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    I cannot start 2 new teams since each loves his own team, we are the leaders of our leagues/CL and would like to stay with it.
    He is not my friend in FB since he doesn't have FB (and lets keep it that way, he is only 6).
    Any other option?
    If you are on a different server from what I know the only way to play a friendly game it's to be friend on fb, I guess you can't do anything

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    Any other option?
    You could just set up a dummy FB account for him that he will never use and you don't give him the password for (doesn't even have to be under his name). Log him in with it and befriend yourself.
    Cat Harrison likes this.