Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bibster

Thread: Determining Value of Player

Determining Value of Player

I was searching in the transfer market for a MC.

1. 20 year old - 28 star Quality = 640K
    2. 25 year old - 29 star Quality = 940K

My question is, does the future potential of a player determine their value? Or just the quality of the player AT this point in time?

Thanks
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Two both. Potential and actual quality. But i guess potential is more important. Young players, who are better trainers, are more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    Two both. Potential and actual quality. But i guess potential is more important. Young players, who are better trainers, are more expensive.
    I am in a dilemma now.

1. 20 year old - 28 star Quality = 640K
    2. 22 year old - 24 star Quality = 876K

The first player is younger, more better and cheaper? Shouldnt it be the other way around? Or is there something more to it?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    the speed at which the players train has much to do with the price, the 22 y.o. probably will gain skill points faster than the 20 y.o.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.......mmmmhh.. complicated xD

maybe you have to do a question to yourself.. and is; if you buy the older, you will need some time to win the 4 star quality to be at same level as the other player of 20 years, no?
    so the dilema ends if you know,
    1st-how you wanna train,
    2nd- to win 4 star quality you need 60 points ...? but.. in the same time that you win 4 star quality points to have 28 , the other can have maybe 32.....so.... not easy..
    but been at 1/2 of the season and been young players, that sure train good, if I have to decide, the 28 star quality player.
    Last edited by khris; 09-05-2013 at 01:17 AM.