Page 18 of 200 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Raykco, you got nice result :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Where are the good players on the market, nothing but strikers on it now, I need 2-3 midfielders and a Goalkeeper and I am all set.
    Thinking of possibly power training current goalie a bit, hes currently 5*89, 24 year-old, 4 Skill points from going up to 6*90, has 1-on-1 ability and he is a consistent performer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hi .Do you have problem with real team rating now ?? My friends see my team stronger than it is ( got promoted rating is down) , I see my friends team weaker than they are ( not promoted rating kept). Thanx for good wishes , same to you !!! Cheers

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker97 View Post
    Hi .Do you have problem with real team rating now ?? My friends see my team stronger than it is ( got promoted rating is down) , I see my friends team weaker than they are ( not promoted rating kept). Thanx for good wishes , same to you !!! Cheers
    rating don't go down after promotion
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I had a 3.4m DML/DMC/DMR 25yo 44, ear marked from around 1.1/2 hrs out, kept checking in, new faces every time, obviously I missed a few, any way as we get to the knitty gritty, spotted to adversaries from last season big token buyers, also a new Turkish lad, checked their overview pages two with 35m+ and one with16m on account.
    Really surprised the new kid on the block took the prize at a stonking 26m.
    Boy am I glad I've learnt how to spot token gobblers as I call them, before entering a bid.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

After every level up , my players lose one star , never keep their ratings , lol

Quote Originally Posted by rocker97 View Post
    The player star ratings are relative to what level each player plays at...

We Take a 5* Level 6 player for example his quality rating is... 47.

This is how managers from other levels will see the player

Level 1&2 - 9*47
    Level 3 - 8*47
    Level 4 - 7*47
    Level 5 - 6*47
    Level 6 - 5*47
    Level 7 - 4*47
    Level 8 - 3*47
    Level 9 - 2*47
    Level 10 managers or higher - 1*47

You see, the players rating is the same (47) but the number of stars is dependant of what level the manager views the player from.
    rocker97 likes this.

Cup match preliminary round 1st leg: Kieran FC (Level 1) vs Perfect Tactics (Level 3)
    Result: 0-13!!!

I played a strong line up so the tie would be over by the first leg. It proved devastating to the other team as Chano Petersen opened his account for the season on 8 minutes with a long range strike. Then Fabio Yedek scored on his debut from 25 yards to make it 2-0. Minutes later Yedek got a second after a pass from fellow debutant Tobias Binder. Binder then with another assist to Gareth Bale who smashes home for his first of the season and to make it 4-0. Binder then got his third assist of the game with a lovely through ball to Chano Petersen who slotted home his second of the game. Petersen then ran past the defence, they couldn't catch up with him and guess what... Hat trick and 6-0. That didn't stop him from scoring.. Oh no it didn't, Petersen then with another burst through the defence skipping past two defenders and rifling home his 4th goal of the game. Binder then with his 4th assist of the game set up Giannis Rigakis for 8-0.

It didn't stop there as a clumsy tackle brought down the attacker and Petersen scored from the free kick before Gareth Bale teed up with him to score his 6th goal of the game. Petersen then was the provider from a corner as Gareth Bale helped himself to a 2nd goal before another Petersen corner allowed Rigakis to ghost in and head home his 2nd goal of the season. We were scoring for fun! 84th minute, another clumsy tackle giving Petersen the chance to score his 7th goal of the game... And he did.

This team is deadly at the moment, Petersen is unstoppable just like last season!

Goals: Petersen (8', 47', 51', 55', 69', 74', 84), Yedek (23', 31'), Bale (43', 79'), Rigakis (57', 83')
    Last edited by dv8r; 01-13-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cup match preliminary round 1st leg: Kieran FC (Level 1) vs Perfect Tactics (Level 3)
    Result: 13-0!!!

I played a strong line up so the tie would be over by the first leg. It proved devastating to the other team as Chano Petersen opened his account for the season on 8 minutes with a long range strike. Then Fabio Yedek scored on his debut from 25 yards to make it 2-0. Minutes later Yedek got a second after a pass from fellow debutant Tobias Binder. Binder then with another assist to Gareth Bale who smashes home for his first of the season and to make it 4-0. Binder then got his third assist of the game with a lovely through ball to Chano Petersen who slotted home his second of the game. Petersen then ran past the defence, they couldn't catch up with him and guess what... Hat trick and 6-0. That didn't stop him from scoring.. Oh no it didn't, Petersen then with another burst through the defence skipping past two defenders and rifling home his 4th goal of the game. Binder then with his 4th assist of the game set up Giannis Rigakis for 8-0.

It didn't stop there as a clumsy tackle brought down the attacker and Petersen scored from the free kick before Gareth Bale teed up with him to score his 6th goal of the game. Petersen then was the provider from a corner as Gareth Bale helped himself to a 2nd goal before another Petersen corner allowed Rigakis to ghost in and head home his 2nd goal of the season. We were scoring for fun! 84th minute, another clumsy tackle giving Petersen the chance to score his 7th goal of the game... And he did.

This team is deadly at the moment, Petersen is unstoppable just like last season!

Goals: Petersen (8', 47', 51', 55', 69', 74', 84), Yedek (23', 31'), Bale (43', 79'), Rigakis (57', 83')
    Wow!!! that is incredible, 7 goals in a single game, I thought 4 from Papaleo in my game was simply awesome, Possibly the greatest all time result for Perfect Tactics, I had players that hit 6 in one game a long time ago Alexandre Maccarone, Yossi Benayoun and Neil Mappin all got 6 in a game but never had more than 6 by a player.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wow!!! that is incredible, 7 goals in a single game, I thought 4 from Papaleo in my game was simply awesome, Possibly the greatest all time result for Perfect Tactics, I had players that hit 6 in one game a long time ago Alexandre Maccarone, Yossi Benayoun and Neil Mappin all got 6 in a game but never had more than 6 by a player.
    And Bale got MOTM lol.. Strange system

I think Petersen will cause absolute mayhem in the league this season, he's intent on breaking his record from last season. He's already 1/8th of the way there!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<