Page 47 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

I would like to thank my Mom, my Dad, the whole Team, and Accyrover for his great support which leads successfully to a draw against the Lvl 6 Rock.

Season 36-qual_l1_result.jpg

Instead as expect there where no counter attacks with long balls from my opponent, but hard defense action and some attacks, which were properly blocked by the Centerbacks.

Now it count's to move to a hard attacking style at L2 Match to score at least one goal to reach the next round, would be the final one but with a great salary.

After 5 Matches this season we now have scored 26 Goals in commen but no one scored a single one against us,

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    I would like to thank my Mom, my Dad, the whole Team, and Accyrover for his great support which leads successfully to a draw against the Lvl 6 Rock.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Qual_L1_Result.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	921

Instead as expect there where no counter attacks with long balls from my opponent, but hard defense action and some attacks, which were properly blocked by the Centerbacks.

Now it count's to move to a hard attacking style at L2 Match to score at least one goal to reach the next round, would be the final one but with a great salary.

After 5 Matches this season we now have scored 26 Goals in commen but no one scored a single one against us,
    good luck with that

i think your opponent is an abandoned team with low morale, low quality (a lot of his players are only 1 star), and out of position players. i'm sure you can do that
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-16-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Still no DL/DC, I have a scout DC he would cost 310 tokens to put DL on him, there is also another DC on the scout list same quality, so 360 tokens to get where I want to be, but the piggy bank will be empty with two places that still need covering.
    Absolutely nothing on the TM, two offers in negotiations but pretty sure they will be turned down as they are last seasons scouts not needing many sp to get back to scout.
    No DL is causing me grief and strain on my DC's playing two matches each per day.
    Tomorrow I have a 15 minute timing on KO's.

Unsure what to do
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-16-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk View Post
    Up to level 25 - and am facing a few level 27s and a 32 in my league so surviving would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratuntchas View Post
    So yeah just like you say i´m very used to see a big unbalance in the Cup but Champions is something else that we dont get the chance to play every year i´ve been away from that competition for 3 seasons and i have not won the Champions league since i was level 5 so that was 20 levels so a long long time ago
    if i always get teams 8 levels above mine in the Champions league i will never win another
    i´m just waiting for the day the League gets like this too thats wen i give up on this game i´ve been playing for so long
    i have won lots of Cups already so i care not for the Cup its always too easy anyway Champions league is just impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratuntchas View Post
    i´m a level 25 manager and i have a question is this seasons Champions League a joke ?
    i have won every match this season up until now but wen i take a closer look to the other managers in the Champions league this season i was thinking i was looking at the Cup matches i understand that in the Cup the teams are very unbalaced but normaly not the Champions there are a few teams there that are 1 level above my team so level 26 its normal but what are 3 level 28 teams, 2 level 31 teams and also a level 33 team doing in there no chance for anyone in my level this must be a mistake no? come on thats 8 levels above my team it must be a joke
    i have a good avarege in my team i´m now at 142.1 avarage but what the hell is a team with a 168.1 avarage team doing there

i´m level 25 with a very good 142.10 player avarage the level 33 team has a 168.10 avarage his 1st result was 9-0 not very fair dont you think
    its no fun knowing right at the start what manager is gonna be the winner
    Hey, Thanks to you 2 players, Its great to finally have some good feedback on what the game is really like up there in the highest levels and by the looks of it, its looking like a nightmare because you will be playing against well established teams up there, this time next year this will be me and my team playing at that level and at least I will know what to expect.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hey, Thanks to you 2 players, Its great to finally have some good feedback on what the game is really like up there in the highest levels and by the looks of it, its looking like a nightmare because you will be playing against well established teams up there, this time next year this will be me and my team playing at that level and at least I will know what to expect.
    Does power training also allow you to jump 11 levels?.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Does power training also allow you to jump 11 levels?.
    No, It doesn't, It only makes winning against teams of your level much easier.

Rookie
    I won my first league game against a much better team away from home 1-2...tonight i play a team who is 118.8 compared to my 108.2....I sense a very long season with no tokens

what is with the new times for matches ???? 2106 tonight strange match start

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No, It doesn't, It only makes winning against teams of your level much easier.
    Ahh! right, so you won't be playing in L25 then, glad we cleared that one up.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Ahh! right, so you won't be playing in L25 then, glad we cleared that one up.
    It will be about this time next year when im there.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cup game after midnight! 00:01
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook