Page 92 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    at 6 and 1 minute I have hard game in cup against level 13 (I'm 9), he will send me home )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Morales was booked again on 77 minutes, he left the game to a crescendo of chanting ('cherio cherio!') from the traveling thousands, Zristos game plan was to unsettle Ravers and frustrate them; Ravers were having none of it, returning to Blackburn with another three points and all game bonuses in the bag.

Quick trip back to Blackburn sees Rovers at home to Zizans Tampinex in the last 16 of the cup, KO 17.08, back in Blackburn the ground staff are busy clearing the 15cm of snow that fell over night, no under soil heating as yet but the ground staff are confident that the game will go ahead.
    Hahahahaha. Nice chant.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Julio Quatro 1-0 KS Ziomale League Round 12

It was one of those games which had a very early goal and nothing else, Kevin Mensah got us infront on 2 minutes and that proved to enough for victory, Papaleo and Zidane weren't at their best and missed a dozen chances, KS Ziomale struggled to get into the game but a chance midway through the second half to equalise but it was blocked.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Julio Quatro 1-0 KS Ziomale League Round 12

It was one of those games which had a very early goal and nothing else, Kevin Mensah got us infront on 2 minutes and that proved to enough for victory, Papaleo and Zidane weren't at their best and missed a dozen chances, KS Ziomale struggled to get into the game but a chance midway through the second half to equalise but it was blocked.
    Thats something wierd for you, just 1-0
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

4 goal striker

Just won an important match in the league with my st scoring 4 goalsSeason 36-untitled.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    you have very easier game (first one) also easy road till final, I mean better then this who are above you.
    yep, first game is really easy.

Out of the Cup!
    This is Ravers first home defeat since L1.
    Ravers never under estimated Zizans FC, fielding a very strong side countering the L3 opponents formation of 4-2-2-2 with 3-2-2-1 leading 0-1 from the first leg it was clear after only 15 minutes Ravers were flogging a dead horse 6 shots all either blocked or missing by a country mile.
    Zizans last defeat was the home leg in the previous cup match.

Yes! strong sides can get beat with weaker opposition but this one is taking the piss.
    I'll leave you to judge just how much the game engine has adjusted the odds of them winning to achieve the result that the engine wants.

First off the formations.
    I started with Normal mentality attacking both flanks, with red arrows on the AML/AMR, Zonal, Own half, easy tackling, No O/S and No F/C

Just before H/T 0-1 down switched to Attacking with O/S on.
    Later in the game 68 minutes took off AMR and replaced with a 6* striker, that substitution took until the 88th minute to register in the game. lol

Highlights.

Both goals scored from corners with headers. lol just take a look at what they had to beat.
    No player selected had less than 8 form from their last game and 6 had 9's.

Finally the possession the away manager couldn't be arsed turning up from Malaysia where it would be around midnight.

Though it hurts always getting beat, I do not mind getting beat fair ans square.
    This is the first time where the engines interference has cost me dearly, you can understand why the likes of Adi feel so strongly about how this game is rigged.

Oh! please no references to Luton Town v Norwich the ref does not change stats Etc to manipulate a result.

Time to go and pick the lap top up off the floor and see if it is repairable.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-26-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Hard CL this season damn, I hope I will win, I have second chance...

Unlucky AccyRover. The game engine needs a big kick up the backside.. It looks like you got your tactics right but the game engine was having none of it. Must be a sickening feeling to go out like that but you did everything right. 1* defenders as well, just crazy stuff.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

From the first leg.
    Just to add when the engine shows itself up to be nothing more than cheating and it can't even do a good job of hiding it.

Check the tackles and fouls along with the free kicks. lol

This is why I've stated before all results are determined before a ball is even kicked.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91