Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

i can not play my profile is bloke and can somebody help me?

Finally we made our way home from this horrible trip to Jerusalem. Impressed from this city we were taken back down to reality inspecting the Village Football Field of our host. To find gras on the pitch you have to use a magnifier, still wondering how the got the licence for CL.

Right after kick off we discovered a hard tackling Team to beat in our first KO Match, supported by the referees not charging anything. Surprized how our two Strikers get by these extreme Conditions it was only a matter of time to the first goal. It started in the 18th Minute, Reichwein passed the ball over to Cidimar who scored for the lead. In 30th Minute he did it himself an just 2 Minutes later again after another Assist from Reichwein.

Just 5 Minutes before halftime, the trouble started, Reichwein was fouled by Azulay, who only was given a yellow card. Reichwein suffered a ACL tear 6 days injury. So Calamita came in and Cidimar scored his fourth goal this match even before the break.

In the second half we were player more careful against these bonebreakers. It was nearly at the end, as Oliver Barth scored with his head after a free kick from Calamita. Four minutes to the final whistle, Junglas suffered a 12 days injury (Hamstring strain grade 3).

So we rushed immediately after the 5:0 Win to the hospital where both players were treated even before the Flight home takes off.

The whole Team was surprized as the bus stops at the best hotel in Hometown. The Reserves and the Families of the whole squad were waiting for us there for the MidTerm Party.

Lesson learnt!, never sub an injured player with a comfortable lead, you still would have won, saved yourself 15 medic packs and even the game engine goes home happy.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Just hours left before the first Cup quarter-final between F.C Alcoholico(level 7) and Vrihedd United(level 10) will start.Lets see what the players are doing:
    F.C.Alcoholico training camp:
    Japanese Banzai Call - YouTube
    Vrihedd United(somwhere in St.Pauli) :
    Refugee Camp All Stars (Feat. Pras) - Avenues - YouTube

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Unreal, ))) Kowach got red card again, aaaaaaaaaaa men you are killing me )

League game: Should be ok, I'm playing against 6th place (3 stars).

CUP: Nothing wierd, I will get 5 and cya cup )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Fc.Didi 0-5 Julio Quatro League Round 14

Alex Zidane is enjoying football at the minute, scoring twice in this game and is starting to run the show in some games, just seems to have hit a run of form and maybe a contender for our top scorer, the defend + counter tactic seems to suit him as a player funnily enough, P.McNamara, Mensah and Rocky were our other goalscorers.

Alloa FC 0-4 Julio Quatro Cup Quarter Final, 1st Leg.

Don't be put off by the opponents club name, this was infact a Local Derby for our team, both representing London, an even first half saw both sides cancel each other out, before I called the shots and replaced P.McNamara and Mensah with both Savage and Justino, Justino had a great game, as did Papaleo who set up Zidane for our opener, Justino got a brace within 6 minutes and Papaleo's solo effort ended this cup tie, The return leg at Islington Park is on Wednesday.

My next game isn't until after 3pm tomorrow, so I may use this window for some Power Training.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-28-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Season 36-bargain.jpg

Absolute bargain.

Season 36-bargain2.jpg
    Last edited by Potemy; 01-28-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    Benlee4u likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Fc.Didi 0-5 Julio Quatro League Round 14

Alex Zidane is enjoying football at the minute, scoring twice in this game and is starting to run the show in some games, just seems to have hit a run of form and maybe a contender for our top scorer, the defend + counter tactic seems to suit him as a player funnily enough, P.McNamara, Mensah and Rocky were our other goalscorers.

Alloa FC 0-4 Julio Quatro Cup Quarter Final, 1st Leg.

Don't be put off by the opponents club name, this was infact a Local Derby for our team, both representing London, an even first half saw both sides cancel each other out, before I called the shots and replaced P.McNamara and Mensah with both Savage and Justino, Justino had a great game, as did Papaleo who set up Zidane for our opener, Justino got a brace within 6 minutes and Papaleo's solo effort ended this cup tie, The return leg at Islington Park is on Wednesday.

My next game isn't until after 3pm tomorrow, so I may use this window for some Power Training.
    Very nice results :P July
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bargain.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	1365

Absolute bargain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bargain2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	1366

When we are talking about good team with less tokens, you are the master

Great game ) 3 injured players, is good that I win 4-0. (2 Misanka / 2 Cătălin)