Page 117 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Dalby United have successfully signed 4* ML/AML Matteo Grammauta.
    The club manager told media that his arrival will provide a much needed boost for the injured and struggling team.
    The 25 year old was signed on a free and 1 token was used.
    Last edited by llamaz; 01-31-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post
    The club manager told media that his arrival will provide a much needed boost for the injured and struggling team.
    Not too bad of a signing, for a freebie, possibly spend the rest of this season at your team (maybe next season) before being sold on. Reminds me of Etzebe Mendibe, A 3*14 striker player a signed on a free for 1 token, I signed back in Level 1, signed near the end of the season and needed to win the last game of the season to win the title, His claim to fame can be similar to Roy Essandoh, A free agent signed up to help out with injury problems and he helped me win our first league title with a very modest squad by scoring 4 important league goals in the last 3 games, Without Etzebe Mendibe we would never been Champions that season. he did play on and scored 8 more goals in season 2 but he was behind the main strike force that season and his main chances came in the Champions League group games where he played well, He was such a solid professional at my club and gave it his all when he played.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not too bad of a signing, for a freebie, possibly spend the rest of this season at your team (maybe next season) before being sold on. Reminds me of Etzebe Mendibe, A 3*14 striker player a signed on a free for 1 token, I signed back in Level 1, signed near the end of the season and needed to win the last game of the season to win the title, His claim to fame can be similar to Roy Essandoh, A free agent signed up to help out with injury problems and he helped me win our first league title with a very modest squad by scoring 4 important league goals in the last 3 games, Without Etzebe Mendibe we would never been Champions that season. he did play on and scored 8 more goals in season 2 but he was behind the main strike force that season and his main chances came in the Champions League group games where he played well, He was such a solid professional at my club and gave it his all when he played.
    Yeah, sometimes there's some real bargains to be found. I desperately had to sign someone as I was struggling to field a team :\ I surely hope he performs as well as your free signings did

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Yeah, sometimes there's some real bargains to be found. I desperately had to sign someone as I was struggling to field a team :\ I surely hope he performs as well as your free signings did
    Its a very long time since I was signing players on a free, Nowadays, If a player isn't at least 5* then theres no place for him at the club.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    i think you need to add these to your collection.

I like second one but I think I already have it I'm collecting just black/red-red/black and black/blue-blue/black.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Advice, avoid to bid for 4 stars players, better to take some old player 5 stars.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hard to do coming in 2/3 through the season and cash is non-existent.
    One thing you can do Ilamaz, is snap up every 1 token free agent you can get your hands on, see if you can quickly train them up a point or two and sell them on. A few 300k resales like that and you can afford to pickup a decent 5 star player. don't be afraid to grab a few cheap, older 5*s at this point .. none of your players are going to be with your team by level 3 anyway.

Your maybe to young to have seen Shearer in action, when he was in his prime i felt sorry for anyone who got in the way of his shots.

Take a look on 53 seconds and 2.07

Alan Shearer At Blackburn - YouTube
    I know Shearer very good, when I was small I had cards with him.

Your maybe to young to have seen Shearer in action, when he was in his prime i felt sorry for anyone who got in the way of his shots.

Take a look on 53 seconds and 2.07

Alan Shearer At Blackburn - YouTube
    Shearer...!!!

CL game today, pretty hard, I'm happy that I have all team! All injured players are in great form, no injured player