Page 119 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

I'm doing well, but my friend isn't. What's about that new game engine which is pissing almost emmm everyone?
    Look at a screen:

How is it possible to draw a match with somebody with a team that has almost everyone in bad positions? It's stupid... People are buying better players to win a game... Not to draw or loose. And that's what happening.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikolaj5304 View Post
    I'm doing well, but my friend isn't. What's about that new game engine which is pissing almost emmm everyone?
    Look at a screen:

How is it possible to draw a match with somebody with a team that has almost everyone in bad positions? It's stupid... People are buying better players to win a game... Not to draw or loose. And that's what happening.
    Not nice.... this results are unfair, but nothing to do :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Umm :< But really? We, players can't do nothing about it? Do you know what's about this issue? I heard that top eleven has new game engine, but I don't know anything else.

League, round 17 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Noe FC

Against the team bottom of the league we expected a rout. But it was nothing of the sort, we just couldn't break them down that easily. It took 43 minutes for the deadlock to be broken, Suarez heading home from a Petersen corner. Second half started the same and in the 73rd minute, Yedek doubled our league from a long range strike. It was just one of those games where their defence (which included 2 goalkeepers) and had a MC in goal but could only win 2-0. Worst performance of the season against a club with the worst defensive record in the season. But only the game engine can be blamed for that.

Goals: Suarez (43'), Yedek (73')
    MOTM: Petersen (1 assist)

2nd place lost today so the win was important, it takes us 11 points clear

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 17 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Noe FC

Against the team bottom of the league we expected a rout. But it was nothing of the sort, we just couldn't break them down that easily. It took 43 minutes for the deadlock to be broken, Suarez heading home from a Petersen corner. Second half started the same and in the 73rd minute, Yedek doubled our league from a long range strike. It was just one of those games where their defence (which included 2 goalkeepers) and had a MC in goal but could only win 2-0. Worst performance of the season against a club with the worst defensive record in the season. But only the game engine can be blamed for that.

Goals: Suarez (43'), Yedek (73')
    MOTM: Petersen (1 assist)

2nd place lost today so the win was important, it takes us 11 points clear
    Thats wierd for you
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League game in 2 minutes against 2nd

Julio Quatro 3-0 SYABIL FC

Julio Quatro are now counting down the league games until the title is awarded, Zidane's early pass found L.McNamara in the 4th minute and he missed a sitter, oh dear, we played this lot off the park, Mensah hit with his free-kick on 15 minutes, Our break through came when Rocky slotted home after a catalogue of defensive errors from SYABIL, Zidane got a yellow card unusually after a "strikers challenge" to break down a rare SYABIL attack before half time, early on in the second half, Papaleo's 30th goal of the season was a memorable strike from 30 metres, The game was one way traffic but SYABIL kept everyone back behind the ball to prevent us from scoring many goals blocking Zidane's point blank range shot, Kevin Mensah played wing-back R.McNamara onside and he hit it hard into the bottom corner for 3-0.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

lol ) i lost my first game in league, should be an easier one... 2-1 (HOME) against 4 stars, I'm 6stars+... 70 ball possesion, 4 missing 1-on-1 with GK

Season 36-norbert.jpg
    Closer to the semi-final,where we can meet the strongest team of this CL season.

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

FC ABessen 3-0 FENERBAHÇE - 13 points clear now, 9 games left, Just a matter of how many points I win League by and whether I can stay unbeaten.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*