Page 123 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Did you play with defensive, counter attack tactics? I did and the game engine seemed to like me more compared to my league match when I played attacking mentality

Yes I been defensive+counter was playing against 3-4-3 ultra attacking it seemed, they ran out of steam towards the game, I'm scoring 4s and 5s in the league now rather than 2s and 3s, not 6s or 7s though. so the tweak of tactics has resulted in about +1.5 goals/game for me.

Can't understand why I have a MC as a topscorer this season.

lol, sorry I edited your post rather than quote reply... still getting used to the mod commands.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

As i see i`m not the only with Zinedine Zidane and Gianluigi Buffon ... but i have a better ST named Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Season 36-friends-owne-you.jpg Looks like impossible to win it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Friends Owne You.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	1446 Looks like impossible to win it ?
    not impossible but theres still 4 clubs still in with a chance.

Goals were tough to come by for the Rangers in week 17.

We traveled to Syrian Arab republic for an early morning league game against second place Tarek FC, who had handed us our only league loss earlier in the season. With a 5am (My time) kickoff, I wasn't present. 3-1-4-1-1 defensive/counter vs 4-4-2 wide diamond. Possession was in our favor 55-45. despite 2 free kicks and 7 corners, we had only twelve shots the entire game. DMC Prasetya scored the only goal 38' in, with an assist from Kupalang. Dc Glavas was MOM.

We're inching our way out on the tables, up by 12 now. Three teams fighting hard for second and third
    Season 36-3-17-standings.jpg

We had plenty of time to rest before an evening quarterfinal CL game. Germany's FC Vahrenheide came to Ranger Park fielding a 4-4-2, and we went with a 3-1-2-3-1 (3-6-1A?? not sure what to call this formation) defensive/counter. we dominated the match with 67% possession and had many opportunities with 26 shots, but the post made a great second keeper today. George got the first goal 21' in (for a temporary sub, he's playing well enough to keep on the squad the rest of the season). Edri arced one in off a free kick ten minutes later and Prasetya added a pretty header on a corner at 74'. this game easily should have been 7 or 8 to nil, but we'll head to Germany for the second leg with a comfortable margin. Shockingly, the Thai team we expect to meet in the final, dropped a 2-1 to Turkey's Mahir FC. In the other quarterfinal matches, Romanias CF Real Madrid, at home, notched South Africa's Pantek 4-2 (we'd enjoy a visit to SA, if only because they have the coolest flag in the world) and Turkey's Erzurumspor enjoyed a 4-0 victory at Italy's Salvatore FC.

Tomorrow is a light day against what appears to be a high school junior varsity team in league, so we'll be doing some heavy training this evening and tomorrow.
    Last edited by Razz; 01-31-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

kötü

Quote Originally Posted by Can Cebeci View Post
    kötü
    Use English Please.

Hi i play with dl dc dc dr amc amc mc aml amr st what do u think

Quote Originally Posted by mick moran View Post
    Hi i play with dl dc dc dr amc amc mc aml amr st what do u think
    Nothing wrong with that formation, Its an attacking 4-1-4-1.

Hey all, I have an up-coming match against a stronger opponent using a
    ---ST---ST---
    -MC--MC--MC-
    -----DMC-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    What would be the best tactics for this game? At current I have it set to wide play and force counter-attacks. I'm using a 4-3-1-2.

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov