Page 135 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    An explanation was not needed, quite clear what your thinking is. You'll be renaming yourself MI5 soon I suppose.
    Certainly gone to your head the new title.
    What was it you said?, "nothings changed' like f**k. lol
    lol, that wont be happening, and obviously if members aren't happy, I'd resign. but honestly nothings changed. The eagle looks great though.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by SrbijaBeogradCrvenaZvezda View Post
    loook -dv8r- avatar...thats plyer from country who have 9 milon people and his captain of man utd ! give me one israel sport name in any of sport??! thats name is money
    Yossi Benayoun.

I JUST ONE BE FAR GAME ! if i give my money for players all games i am on them,bilding stadion not with tokens,i am bilding with time,give me chance to win ! I HATE ISRAEL STUPID PEOPLE AFTER THIS ! AVERAGE 38 WIN 54 ON AWAY AND HIS PAL FROM ISRAEL IS CHAMP **** THAT ! mine nick is red star belgrade serbia ,thats thim win european champinship legau 1991 with talent not with money ! search on google ! thats i want from this game !

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yossi Benayoun.
    nemanja vidic !

Quote Originally Posted by SrbijaBeogradCrvenaZvezda View Post
    I JUST ONE BE FAR GAME ! if i give my money for players all games i am on them,bilding stadion not with tokens,i am bilding with time,give me chance to win ! I HATE ISRAEL STUPID PEOPLE AFTER THIS ! AVERAGE 38 WIN 54 ON AWAY AND HIS PAL FROM ISRAEL IS CHAMP **** THAT ! mine nick is red star belgrade serbia ,thats thim win european champinship legau 1991 with talent not with money ! search on google ! thats i want from this game !
    Why is the weaker team not allowed to win? Didn't QPR beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago? What does him being from Israel have to do with anything? And if he's the weaker team, how could he possibly be spending that much and still have a quality of 38?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Why is the weaker team not allowed to win? Didn't QPR beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago? What does him being from Israel have to do with anything? And if he's the weaker team, how could he possibly be spending that much and still have a quality of 38?
    i speak abot all speak israel team not just about them ! cant win in this game because his dc play st or his gk play st...but hi win i lost 3 points and other team from israel is firts now ! do u ever buy players on licitation? if u do u know what i speak ! thats why top eleven give them protection israel team,because they give much money for tokens and must gove favour them..they are ha[y they spend simple !

Looks like I'll be playing against Liverpool FC in the Champions League semi-finals. They knocked out Queen Token on away goals, grabbing the equaliser on 88 minutes.

They play a 4-2-2-2 but with AMC and MR instead of an AMR and a second MC... Guess the butterfly should work here. An all English semi-final, should be a good one!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

July,please stop writing on Serbian...it's funny to me because I am a Serb...

Looks like I'll be playing against Liverpool FC in the Champions League semi-finals. They knocked out Queen Token on away goals, grabbing the equaliser on 88 minutes.

They play a 4-2-2-2 but with AMC and MR instead of an AMR and a second MC... Guess the butterfly should work here. An all English semi-final, should be a good one!
    Thats a good name of a football team "Queen Token" lol

are u stupid or u play to be stupid!? i have 27 years old i am every weack on real stadion watching fotball.i am ultra fan..this is game ! and cant win like that ! if i giving all my power to make good team,if playing every game some judish monkey comes because money and **** me in brain ! this isnt fotball this is game.who playes game and give all mmust win,not somebody who doesnt know what is rules,but his contry have money for tokens and they win...judis...**** them ! i just want to say,its ok when boy playing game give something for that game,but somebody must win because he is from israel.**** THAT !