Page 136 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    July,please stop writing on Serbian...it's funny to me because I am a Serb...
    Yes probably because google translate isn't perfect, I was just trying to persade him to use english, thats all.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

He is drunk a little bit...let him go...

Quote Originally Posted by SrbijaBeogradCrvenaZvezda View Post
    are u stupid or u play to be stupid!? i have 27 years old i am every weack on real stadion watching fotball.i am ultra fan..this is game ! and cant win like that ! if i giving all my power to make good team,if playing every game some judish monkey comes because money and **** me in brain ! this isnt fotball this is game.who playes game and give all mmust win,not somebody who doesnt know what is rules,but his contry have money for tokens and they win...judis...**** them ! i just want to say,its ok when boy playing game give something for that game,but somebody must win because he is from israel.**** THAT !
    I don't understand... You lost to a weaker team and you're complaining that he's buying tokens? This is how the game works, don't always expect to win.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by SrbijaBeogradCrvenaZvezda View Post
    are u stupid or u play to be stupid!? i have 27 years old i am every weack on real stadion watching fotball.i am ultra fan..this is game ! and cant win like that ! if i giving all my power to make good team,if playing every game some judish monkey comes because money and **** me in brain ! this isnt fotball this is game.who playes game and give all mmust win,not somebody who doesnt know what is rules,but his contry have money for tokens and they win...judis...**** them ! i just want to say,its ok when boy playing game give something for that game,but somebody must win because he is from israel.**** THAT !
    You should respect token buyers on this game, without any token buyers we probably would not have this game anymore, its not cheap to run over 100 servers and pay about 70 staff at nordeus as well as renting out property and paying any taxes, so theres bound to be a fair amount of running costs before the game turns a profit.

Good league win today, and new signing, Solomon Grundy played his first match.

LGE: Altron fc (away). Won 8-1 (Gentile 4, Kennedy 2, Best, Harold). MOM: Willem Gentile.
    Match was as good as over by half-time, as City raced into a 6-1 lead. Gentile had an outstanding game, scoring twice in each half. Solomon Grundy made a steady start for the team.

Have team selection problem for tomorrow's league match at lunch time. City are at home to the bottom team who have just 1 point from 19 games, and a goal record of 2-74. With cup game later, think a few reserves may get a run out, in the league match.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Good league win today, and new signing, Solomon Grundy played his first match.

LGE: Altron fc (away). Won 8-1 (Gentile 4, Kennedy 2, Best, Harold). MOM: Willem Gentile.
    Match was as good as over by half-time, as City raced into a 6-1 lead. Gentile had an outstanding game, scoring twice in each half. Solomon Grundy made a steady start for the team.

Have team selection problem for tomorrow's league match at lunch time. City are at home to the bottom team who have just 1 point from 19 games, and a goal record of 2-74. With cup game later, think a few reserves may get a run out, in the league match.
    Very nice win. Just curious, what tactics did you play? Defensive or attacking?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol, that wont be happening, and obviously if members aren't happy, I'd resign. but honestly nothings changed. The eagle looks great though.
    Nothing to do with other members!, it's what I see and read that I base my opinions on and then pass comment.

Like this, "and obviously if members aren't happy, I'd resign." seeking members support, why does it matter what members think, if you are moderating in a sensible; with a none biased view, then that is all that is required and what your paid to do, Whoops! sorry I forgot it's voluntary. lol
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-02-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Nothing to do with other members!, it's what I see and read that I base my opinions on and then pass comment.

Like this, "and obviously if members aren't happy, I'd reign." seeking members support, why does it matter what members think, if you are moderating in a sensible; with a none biased view, then that is all that is required and what your paid to do, Whoops! sorry I forgot it's voluntary. lol
    Thats how I plan to Moderate, Look after the forums while building a good platform with other members, I don't consider myself any different to how I was before, I still help where I can, I still answer questions, I still post on what is going on in my game. I'm not biased or anything, but I want to moderate well and get some feedback too.

It's all part of the learning process.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Very nice win. Just curious, what tactics did you play? Defensive or attacking?
    Played standard 4-4-2, with all settings set at midway. ie: No special attacking or defending, zonal marking, medium tackling, etc. Just red arrows on the 2 wide men.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats how I plan to Moderate, Look after the forums while building a good platform with other members, I don't consider myself any different to how I was before, I still help where I can, I still answer questions, I still post on what is going on in my game. I'm not biased or anything, but I want to moderate well and get some feedback too.

It's all part of the learning process.
    Look! I'm not having a go but to many of your comments IMO come across as fact, which misleads many of the newer game players. Maybe it's just me, the way I interpret some of your comments but that is the way many of them read.
    I'll leave it at that.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91