Page 139 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Just got a nasty message from someone I thought was a decent friend on Fb, all because I bought one of his players.

I was browsing the "negotiations" page, and saw his 23yo GK was on it. I am looking for a more quality GK, so I made a bid. Today, I got the message that my bid was successful, and he was added to my squad. Now I've had a Fb message from the manager, saying I shouldn't have got the player, because he clicked the "accept" button, instead of "reject". He demanded that I sell the player back to him, or else he would report me for cheating, and yet it was his mistake. Oh well. 1 less Fb friend then.
    Are you allowed to report him for the message? Does the negotiations list have anything to do with your friends on T11? Definitely his mistake. Just someone you added for T11 then?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Just got a nasty message from someone I thought was a decent friend on Fb, all because I bought one of his players.

I was browsing the "negotiations" page, and saw his 23yo GK was on it. I am looking for a more quality GK, so I made a bid. Today, I got the message that my bid was successful, and he was added to my squad. Now I've had a Fb message from the manager, saying I shouldn't have got the player, because he clicked the "accept" button, instead of "reject". He demanded that I sell the player back to him, or else he would report me for cheating, and yet it was his mistake. Oh well. 1 less Fb friend then.
    Well, What an idiot ha ha, Thats his own fault isn't it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Are you allowed to report him for the message? Does the negotiations list have anything to do with your friends on T11? Definitely his mistake. Just someone you added for T11 then?
    He has been a Fb "friend" for about 4 years now. We became friends when we were first playing "FarmVille". Not going to waste my time in following up his message. We haven't actually had any gaming together for about 18 months now.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

He has been a Fb "friend" for about 4 years now. We became friends when we were first playing "FarmVille". Not going to waste my time in following up his message. We haven't actually had any gaming together for about 18 months now.
    I've still got loads of FB friends from gaming off old games, perhaps its time I got shot of most of them and retain the ones that play the games I play. Yes since he's not a 'real' friend, just delete him, theres plenty of good neighbours or friendly players out there.

Julio Quatro 3-2 erster FC Puma Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg

For much of this game we had dominated it and played very well against strong opponents and It came no suprise that Solomon Blais found the net for only the 2nd time since he joined the club earlier this season, the goal game from a Novotny Corner, Petr Vasko got our second just after half time with a good free-kick (no Mensah remember, he was banned), The referee was popping out cards like a toaster, handing out Zidane, Blais and Papaleo Yellows and booked a few opponents as well, Papaleo 35th of the season made it 3-0 and it looked like we were on course to make the final, but we collapsed in the last 5 minutes, Lineker (not gary) got an important away goal for the visitors and Shipunov's long range strike 2 minutes later made it 3-2 and the tie is back in the balance, we will be kicking ourselves at the end of the game for letting them back in this for the away leg on Tuesday, but we are still in a better situation than this time last season as we lost 1-2 that day but still made it through.

Julio Quatro 6-0 Makrelovci League Round 20

Business as usual for Julio Quatro in the league as they close in a win within the title, It took 30 minutes for us to get the breakthrough, Papaleo played the ball into space for R.McNamara to run onto it and shoot to hit the target, Vasko, Our next scorer with a long range strike, Zidane scored next with being 1-on-1 against the keeper, P.McNamara scored from just outside the area, L.McNamara scored a good goal 'giggsy' type run before beating the goalkeeper, Zidane was fouled in the area in the 90th minute and Papaleo made no mistake from 12 yards. 1 more win or a bad result from FENERBAHÇE will mean we will be crowned champions.

Bjorn Benoit was injured in training for 6 days (no medics used, he will sit it out), Petr Vasko reached 7*95 today.

Banned
    After the elimination from CL A.C. Ianna is back: A.C. Ianna vs Tofas Fc 9-0
    (Robinson 3', Barrett 12', Flett 22' 39' 43', Pandelica 44', Murphy 50', Weldemar 65', Zagaceta 80')

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Victory in la liga 4-0
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    After the elimination from CL A.C. Ianna is back: A.C. Ianna vs Tofas Fc 9-0
    (Robinson 3', Barrett 12', Flett 22' 39' 43', Pandelica 44', Murphy 50', Weldemar 65', Zagaceta 80')
    9-0 is a very great result good job
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

and i`m struggling vs a 4-5-1 v style with the second place of league ... decisive match for league winner !

League home win...yeaaaaah...

Game

League table