Page 148 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

kerem baba fc 1-2 Julio Quatro Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg

This game turned out to be the 'ugly' in football terms for Julio Quatro, A game where needed to grind out and win to keep up our amazing winning streak up in the champions league to 24 games which we did. Zidane wasted another early opportunity to give us an early lead and then kerem baba were actually the better team in the first half, creating many chances with Bi-Li 40 goals from him this season was a potent pest, but we kept him off the score sheet, they missed about 3 chances then a run from midfield from Chinnamphong put kerem baba infront, they almost doubled the lead moments later, but Mohammed's strike ricochet off Zidane and when wide. Julio Quatro started the 2nd half well, Zidane broke clear form the defense and played it toward Papaleo to hit it past the keeper for our equaliser, Chances were even between the 2 sides at this stage, But a tactical change to 3-5-2 helped us bring the winner in the 74th minute when Papaleo miscued the shot on goal and Holvoet was there to pick it up and put it past the keeper, We tried to get a third but Papaleo this time couldn't beat the keeper and Kevin Mensah's free-kicks were always dealt with from the home side, 2-1 win keeps the tie in the balance but its an advantage we would take back to Islington Park for Wednesdays 2nd Leg. A step closer from the club making history indeed this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League: We conceded in early minutes and my sub-attacker missed one-on-one chance just few moments later. I decided not to rest my one of my 2 standard forwards and subbed Vaz for Bourebone who scored a minute after coming on pitch after his fellow striker did most of work. We managed to score two more making it 3-1 but home side were only able to socre 1 more, final score 3-2.

Champions league: My opponent had 3-3-1-3 formation, so I decided to play defensivley with counters. However, they ended up having more counters than I did, I don't know if I even had 2. Long story short, our keeper was extraordinary today, saving one-on-ones, penalty, nice long efforts while defence ended up shadowed by keeper's performance. We came into 2-1 lead after losing 0-1 until half-time. Pity that they managed to socre another making it final 2-2, a result more comfortable for them since I was home. All in all, keeper was superb while defence felt like it wasn't there since they had billions of one-on-one chances.

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

League away comfort win... +15 points
    CL home draw...pffff

Games

League table

Only a draw needed to win the league title now.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oooo yeaaah...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not really or do you think UzeseNamPos'o will score 25 goals in 5 matches only scored 53 in 21 games? Imo you're done in league.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonPhoenix View Post
    League: We conceded in early minutes and my sub-attacker missed one-on-one chance just few moments later. I decided not to rest my one of my 2 standard forwards and subbed Vaz for Bourebone who scored a minute after coming on pitch after his fellow striker did most of work. We managed to score two more making it 3-1 but home side were only able to socre 1 more, final score 3-2.

Champions league: My opponent had 3-3-1-3 formation, so I decided to play defensivley with counters. However, they ended up having more counters than I did, I don't know if I even had 2. Long story short, our keeper was extraordinary today, saving one-on-ones, penalty, nice long efforts while defence ended up shadowed by keeper's performance. We came into 2-1 lead after losing 0-1 until half-time. Pity that they managed to socre another making it final 2-2, a result more comfortable for them since I was home. All in all, keeper was superb while defence felt like it wasn't there since they had billions of one-on-one chances.
    Damn, Don, just scroll and look in last 2 pages, you will see 2,3 more results in CL (2-2) )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

And I think so...my signature will be updated in a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    There cannons only fire blanks.
    What??? Didn't we score 7 past rovers last season? We got you lot in the cup as well in the 5th round.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Not really or do you think UzeseNamPos'o will score 25 goals in 5 matches only scored 53 in 21 games? Imo you're done in league.
    Yes but we need to please the mathematicians out there as well.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    And I think so...my signature will be updated in a few days...
    2,3 more seasons and you won't have places for trophies )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook