Page 158 of 200 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Just arrived back from Argentina, greeted at Manchester airport by hoards of cheering Ravers fans.
    I said to the chairman was today's result broadcast live, not a clue he said, as we got near to the exit doors the chants of Championies could be heard, mobiles started to pick up text messages that Ravers have won there fourth consecutive league title.

The Chairman also got a text from the club secretary saying.
    Sproting Clube have this evening been beaten by mancity 4-2

Well the fans should be breaking down the doors tomorrow for our league game against FenerBache FC to celebrate, as normal Ravers will be rewarding their fans for their support with complimentary pie, peas and a pint.

Come on Ravers!.

22-0-0 thats nice, you are just level 5 but still is very nice, I hope I will get same next season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

He was second his league when I looked, four point behind, not seen him around other than that.
    Sooner or later you will end up playing in a elite league as the number of highest level clubs will halve each season, which effectively will lead to the best clubs staying at the servers highest level if you believe the current highest server level is L5. Would you swap your server for mine, Supposedly highest Level on my server is L20, since I joined 6 levels below a friend club.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yes! for so many reasons.
    To name a few.
    Better quality in the transfer market.
    More selection so less tokens needed to buy players.
    Not having to wait two seasons for a player.
    More competitiveness in all competitions.
    More dosh, rewards seem pretty poor compared to others yet transfer fees are astronomical.
    In a way it feels like I have reached the top already, waiting for better quality teams to arrive God knows when that will be, it is boring at times.
    Mind I will be dumping all my L5 friends at the end of the season, until all the fixtures are sorted.
    Most managers seem content to plod along with generic formations, hoping all will be well.
    Shall I go on!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    22-0-0 thats nice, you are just level 5 but still is very nice, I hope I will get same next season.
    26-0-0 will be sweeter.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Yes! for so many reasons.
    To name a few.
    Better quality in the transfer market.
    More selection so less tokens needed to buy players.
    Not having to wait two seasons for a player.
    More competitiveness in all competitions.
    More dosh, rewards seem pretty poor compared to others yet transfer fees are astronomical.
    In a way it feels like I have reached the top already, waiting for better quality teams to arrive God knows when that will be, it is boring at times.
    Mind I will be dumping all my L5 friends at the end of the season, until all the fixtures are sorted.
    Most managers seem content to plod along with generic formations, hoping all will be well.
    Shall I go on!
    Yes when you think about it, It's alright winning, trophies, doubles and trebles but when there is lack of competition and competitive managers out there it sometimes gets a bit lonely, I find that in about half the league seasons I have played, but the champions league's on my server do tend to get interesting in the knockout stages, groups are always easy to qualify and I don't think I've lost a group game before. Cups however you would have no chance at L5 because it would throw you into a L16 cup so you won't win one for quite sometime, It took me nearly a year to win and that was only with the help with power training.

We are in the Cup final.going to win it for the seventh time:
    Season 36-pucharfinal10.jpg
    But the most important game of this season is yet to come:
    Season 36-zapowiedz.jpg

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Mixed emotions tonight. Today have had 1 win (important), and 1 defeat (very important).

CUP: Alessandro fc (away). Drew 0-0.
    Tough draw, but good enough to triumph 2-0 on aggregate, to book our place in the Cup Final. Now got to play a T11 friend, (who's a level higher), in the final.

LGE: Pto Alcudia (home). Lost 1-2 (Kennedy).
    Really disappointing result. A win for City would have put them 2 pts clear of their rivals at the top. After this defeat, we are now 4 pts behind them, so I've got to rely on others if I'm gonna get my first ever league championship. Plus the fact I will have 2 players suspended for league matches now, after getting three yellow cards and 1 red, in the match. And their winning goal was a penalty.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Pretty tough that Rayco
    Chin up and kick ass!.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Mixed emotions tonight. Today have had 1 win (important), and 1 defeat (very important).

CUP: Alessandro fc (away). Drew 0-0.
    Tough draw, but good enough to triumph 2-0 on aggregate, to book our place in the Cup Final. Now got to play a T11 friend, (who's a level higher), in the final.

LGE: Pto Alcudia (home). Lost 1-2 (Kennedy).
    Really disappointing result. A win for City would have put them 2 pts clear of their rivals at the top. After this defeat, we are now 4 pts behind them, so I've got to rely on others if I'm gonna get my first ever league championship. Plus the fact I will have 2 players suspended for league matches now, after getting three yellow cards and 1 red, in the match. And their winning goal was a penalty.
    If you win cup then I think you can be pleased this season, bad luck on the league game, think that may of just done it for you I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes when you think about it, It's alright winning, trophies, doubles and trebles but when there is lack of competition and competitive managers out there it sometimes gets a bit lonely, I find that in about half the league seasons I have played, but the champions league's on my server do tend to get interesting in the knockout stages, groups are always easy to qualify and I don't think I've lost a group game before. Cups however you would have no chance at L5 because it would throw you into a L16 cup so you won't win one for quite sometime, It took me nearly a year to win and that was only with the help with power training.
    Maybe but I'm a far better tactician than you
    Seeing as the club already have three cups in the cabinet I wouldn't be to bothered about not winning one for a few seasons.
    My best 11 is now Avg 53 so I reckon I'd take a few scalps on the way.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners