Page 159 of 200 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Good & bad results over night.

Massie Lodge has made the final of the Cup following a 6-0 2ng leg victory making it 9-0 overall. We play a Level 8 team in the final so it wil not be an easy assignment to win our second Cup in 3 seasons.

Alas, Massie Lodge slumped to yet another League defeat at the hands of the League leaders late this morning 1-0 away. This drops us to 4th some 6 points behind the leaders & no hope of catching them. We play the team now running 3rd tonight which is a must win game as we are only 5 points clear of 5th & in desperate strife of missing a Champions League birth for next season which would be a disaster. Two losses & two draws in the past 5 League games has really ruined what was a promising season.

Starting to gear up for next season, will need to bring in some fresh talent, especially at the back. My two central defenders are super stars however the right & left hand side defenders (both 5* quality) purchased earlier this season have been rank failures, rating 4s & 5s consistently. The right hand side defender I have not even played in the past week so poor is his form, brought back the DC/DR that we have had for 4 seasons now & he rates 7s consistently.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh just few games remain, STAY CALM AND WIN "LA LIGA" yes what is with last place "PENISLAND" )
    I think it's a place where most men should not drop their bar of soap in the shower.
    Last edited by FCP; 02-05-2013 at 10:10 PM.

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Just arrived back from Argentina, greeted at Manchester airport by hoards of cheering Ravers fans.
    I said to the chairman was today's result broadcast live, not a clue he said, as we got near to the exit doors the chants of Championies could be heard, mobiles started to pick up text messages that Ravers have won there fourth consecutive league title.

The Chairman also got a text from the club secretary saying.
    Sproting Clube have this evening been beaten by mancity 4-2

Well the fans should be breaking down the doors tomorrow for our league game against FenerBache FC to celebrate, as normal Ravers will be rewarding their fans for their support with complimentary pie, peas and a pint.

Come on Ravers!.

Gratz on winning dude.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Gratz on winning dude.
    Ta very much bro! lol
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

FCP
    With a 3 - 1 victory over the #3 in league we are certain of a top 2 placement in the league. Everyone will have to play their A-game to keep up the 5 point lead to the #2. With his red card gone my topscorer rejoins the Squad. So things are looking better.

Banned
    1st of all I'm out from CUP and it's enough for me to win 3rd place I'm not so upset for not winning 2nd place.

In league I won 3/0 and the difference still 14 point and actually I won the league title this season .

In CL today : I hope to draw at least to pass to the final .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Good luck Adel for your CL league game, I hope I will win too lol that full scouter lost 2-1 home against weaker team, even them me...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Good luck Adel for your CL league game, I hope I will win too lol that full scouter lost 2-1 home against weaker team, even them me...
    You have the most chances to win the away game and qualify to the final even though you lost the home game .

but me I have too much difficulty to win or draw in the away game and I hope I can qualify to the final it's quit hard but I'll do my best

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You have the most chances to win the away game and qualify to the final even though you lost the home game .

but me I have too much difficulty to win or draw in the away game and I hope I can qualify to the final it's quit hard but I'll do my best
    You can take some inspiration from your 1st leg knowing going into the game you can beat them!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post

I made draw so yes I should not have problems and qualify...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook