Thread: Top eleven match fixing wtf!!

Top eleven match fixing wtf!!

WTF did just happen I have a match at 4:19 but before the match stated something just popped up and it said "CONNECTION IS CLOSED" but I still have my internet connection in fact I opened another tab and checked my homepage to prove that I didnt lost my connection and then after 3 mins I refreshed the page and then THE MATCH IS ALREADY DONE AND I LOST THE MATCH!! AFTER JUST 3mins? ARE YOU F****ing KIDDING ME?

Top eleven match fixing wtf!!-untitled.jpgTop eleven match fixing wtf!!-untitled.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE MY MATCH SHOULD START AT 4:19 AND THE MATCH IS ALREADY FINISHED AFTER JUST THREE MINUTES?

Top eleven match fixing wtf!!-untitled2.jpg

THIS IS INSANITY , I FEEL CHEATED AND IT HAPPENED IN FRONT OF MY EYES. I FEEL THAT I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO CONTINUE PLAYING THIS GAME. ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I STARTED PLAYING , THE GAME IS DIFFERENT IF YOU COMPARE IT BEFORE. THERE ARE A LOT OF CHANGES IN THE GAME AND IN MY OWN OPINION IT DOESNT HELP THE GAME IMPROVE AND THERE WERE A LOT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS JUST LIKE THIS. UNREALISTIC RESULTS, INJURY PROBLEMS, PLAYERS SUDDEN DROP OF FORM, LATE GOALS, AND MANY MANY MORE! I QUIT ,THIS GAME IS GETTING SHI* ALREADY.

i have the same problem.

They had a maintenance break few hours back... Probably that was what caused the problem.

I've had the same problem this morning. Was winning 1-0 at half time. Then I scored again just after half time. Suddenly the score was 2-1 to me! I looked at the highlights to see they'd scored after me in the first half in the 23rd minute! I'd been watching the whole game and this simply didn't happen. Then I lost the connection at 55mins game time. I reloaded and found the game was over. Which was a bit strange as there should have been a fair few minutes left. I looked at my fixtures list to see I had lost 3-0. Strange.

I have opened a support ticket with Nordeus.

The thing is that I think this has happened to me in the past. I've been watching a game and seemingly missed my opponent scoring. I thought I'd just missed their goal but now I think it was a glitch in the game engine. I won those games anyway so I didn't think too much of it.

I'm not that worried about losing the game. It's just a bit of fun. But it's rather frustrating when thiings like this happen.

I have had a reply back from Nordeus. They have looked into it and are aware there is a problem. They are working on updating the game engine so that it won't happen again. When such update will be implemented I do not know. Unfortunately the results of games affected will stand as they are. Which actually I understand. The only way to resolve the issue would probably be to re-arrange all affected matches. Which really is not feasable if you think about it.

test server is too much brain work for them. ofc making 10 teams on that and try ut whatever they please isn't planned. Much better to see people get mad over this stuff.

Nordeus has a typical sadistic side, i rekon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    They had a maintenance break few hours back... Probably that was what caused the problem.
    you dont have a game at anytime around a maintenance break. that is just a bad decision by the game devs to do that. typical Nordeus