Thread: ok.. wtf?

ok.. wtf?

im lvl 2, my team overall is 19.4 and it seems like the current cup league leader has 14 overall. just played my second match against him and i lost again 2-0

this guys didnt let 1 goal get in ( his goaler as 3 or 4 star cant remember ) like seriously wtf is wrong ???

37 views.. no reply nobody?

im using 4/1/3/2 formation ( best so far last formation i had he beat me 6-1 )

hes using a messed up formation lol

Could you post a screenshot of his formation?

cant.. i dont play on FB, i play on iPhone and im at work, but yea .. maybe my takle and all these stuff arent right ?

anyway, anyone can help me with the best team style set up with a 4/1/3/2 formation?

Apprentice
    U can do an screenshot with u iphone and loaded here.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The thing is Diesel, that orders and arrows will vary with what your opponents play, including their orders and arrows (!) which you can kind of get an idea of when you watch the game. If you cannot put up a screenshot you can type it out the old fashioned way;

thus, do you play:
    -----G------
    DR DC DC DL
    ----DMC----
    MR--MC--ML
    ------------
    --ST---ST--?

Also keep in mind that counter formations for irregular formations are often best discovered in game, do you have a team capable of other modules? (4 4 2 seems like safe bet if you cannot figure out a counter, but again, arrows and orders vary with what your opponent does)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-06-2013 at 07:48 AM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes this is my exact formation at the moment ( and yes i gues i can play 4/4/2 since i heard you dont really have to use your players in their designed position)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have a friend to play friendlies against, you can learn a lot by changing things in game, and seeing what happens...
    but, if you cannot do this I would at least attend your matches and try starting out with what *you* feel will work against their form as far as order and arrows are concerned and with your favorite form, and if it doesn't seem to be working, switch to 442 as your fall back form.

So long as you don't put them too far from their comfort zone you should be okay with sometimes playing guys out of position (you might even find one or two that like to be in different place). I woudn't do more than one zone though, like don't put a defender as striker or vice versa...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]