Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My Champions League Knockout opponent

Quote Originally Posted by OneShotD View Post
    So i won my group in the CL and i face Andre Luiz FC in the first round of the knockout stages.

this is his formation/players

as a counter formation i was thinking 3N-2W-2-1-2 through the middle on attacking (Since i'm away first match)

-------GK--------
    ----DC-DC-DC---
    DR-------------DL
    ----CM-----CM----
    ------ AMC -------
    ---- ST --- ST----

Overview shot:

My Team:

What do you guys suggest?

Ahh thanks for the info on your tactics as I am who you are playing............seriously DMC is always good in my books.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Ahh thanks for the info on your tactics as I am who you are playing............seriously DMC is always good in my books.
    LOL! I change tactics based on the opponents formation and my opponent changed his formation completely. He had awful DL and DR and i had a 7* AMR and almost a 6* AML and they both did amazing. I didn't play with a DMC as it would have ruined my attacking mentality, which turned out good considering i won 3-0 away. Next Game I'm defiantly playing with a DMC though.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12