Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This game can really make you go crazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    in every thread i read about bad results there's someone that compares t11 with real world...Klaudio is right, being beaten at home 3-0 by a much weaker team almost never happens in real world. the % is really low. So i disagree with corner King. BUT EVERY COMPARISON WITH REAL WORLD IS A FAIL GUYS! this is a fb app... it's more an arcade simulation...

the really bad thing in t11 is that devs told us watching matches, tactics, arrows, moral etc etc make a difference. WELL ACTUALLY IT'S NOT LIKE THEY TOLD US! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!
    exactly right! how can you compare this game to the real world when many things about this game are not even close to being similar to real world football. You cant be half-pregnant, or half-sick...it is all or nothing.

What Nordeus has done is take an online football game and only use half the real world aspects of the game and changed the rest to allow them to make money. Take scheduling for example: if one day = one week, so the devs at Nordeus admit to on their site, then how can they schedule 2 games in 15 mins? for those who have not done the calculations: 1 real day = 7 days in game equivalent, therefore, as most teams in uefa or CL have 2 games per week, the games are separated by at least 3 days and each day the equivalent of 3.42 hours, there should "REALISTICALLY" be at least 10 hours between games in T11.

So when you compare T11 to the real world and its results, you are forgetting that this game is not completely based on real world football and because of that, it is completely unfair to compare the two.

Nordeus takes what they want from the game of football and makes up what they want to make the money. They have the right to do this, but they dont have the right to call this a football simulation and it is a stretch to call it a fantasy football game. There is no realism at all.

Taken from their new update at: here

"In Top Eleven, we set out to give our players the opportunity to emulate this part of real-life in their everyday gameplay".

LOL! Nordeus, what a joke!
    CarlTaut likes this.

Pro
    "how can they schedule 2 games in 15 mins?"

Try 6 mins
    I barely had time to swop players, from a prefedined list and positions and tactics, and boost 1 player. All within three minutes, as they close off. Pick a finger.

Play on ipad, so there is no allowance to change times, like on pc mode

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    "how can they schedule 2 games in 15 mins?"

Try 6 mins
    I barely had time to swop players, from a prefedined list and positions and tactics, and boost 1 player. All within three minutes, as they close off. Pick a finger.

Play on ipad, so there is no allowance to change times, like on pc mode
    I take that into account because the first game takes 9-10 min and you have 5-6 mins after than before the next game starts.

Is this not unlike buying hot dog buns in packs of 8, when they sell hot dogs in packs of 6 or 12? It is all designed to make you buy more of anything. Some call it good marketing, but they are the ones that benefit from it. the rest of the world call it thievery.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    exactly right! how can you compare this game to the real world when many things about this game are not even close to being similar to real world football. You cant be half-pregnant, or half-sick...it is all or nothing.

What Nordeus has done is take an online football game and only use half the real world aspects of the game and changed the rest to allow them to make money. Take scheduling for example: if one day = one week, so the devs at Nordeus admit to on their site, then how can they schedule 2 games in 15 mins? for those who have not done the calculations: 1 real day = 7 days in game equivalent, therefore, as most teams in uefa or CL have 2 games per week, the games are separated by at least 3 days and each day the equivalent of 3.42 hours, there should "REALISTICALLY" be at least 10 hours between games in T11.

So when you compare T11 to the real world and its results, you are forgetting that this game is not completely based on real world football and because of that, it is completely unfair to compare the two.

Nordeus takes what they want from the game of football and makes up what they want to make the money. They have the right to do this, but they dont have the right to call this a football simulation and it is a stretch to call it a fantasy football game. There is no realism at all.

Taken from their new update at: here

"In Top Eleven, we set out to give our players the opportunity to emulate this part of real-life in their everyday gameplay".

LOL! Nordeus, what a joke!
    Its even like the 'lol results'. Now I could understand if I played and got beat off a team that was considerably less Q than my own if the stats gave that impression. i.e the weaker team had a great game, all rated well, had decent possession and my team had a stinker bu they don't! The stats are generally hugely in favour for the better team but with a goal to the good for the weaker team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12