Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: People that have a bunch of supporters that gain possession in matches

Banned

Angry People that have a bunch of supporters that gain possession in matches

Supporters in matches - People that 'acquire' friends in the game to get them to cheer on when they are playing. I came up against someone at the top of the league, undefeated, that had a very mediocre team and I was wondering why she was there. I got my answer as soon as we started playing- she had about 7 'supporters' cheering her on!! Call me cynical, but she was a very attractive girl with what I can assume is a bunch of phoneys/perverts following her which allow her to get a great advantage in terms of possession in our match.

My solution would be that you can only friend someone who is a friend on Facebook. This would cut down on all the 'glory hunting' (and pervert trolling if I'm honest). It doesn't help that I can't support genuine friends on different servers and vice versa. This might come off as sour grapes but I actually won 5-1 (don't know if my maximum 30k win bonus had an effect) but it is something that is inherently unfair.

possession doesn't turn into result if team stat is not great.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Call me cynical, but she was a very attractive girl with what I can assume is a bunch of phoneys/perverts following her which allow her to get a great advantage in terms of possession in our match.
    Or a person simply posted a good-looking woman on their profile picture..
    Piemaster likes this.

Pro
    Supporters in matches - People that 'acquire' friends in the game to get them to cheer on when they are playing. I came up against someone at the top of the league, undefeated, that had a very mediocre team and I was wondering why she was there. I got my answer as soon as we started playing- she had about 7 'supporters' cheering her on!! Call me cynical, but she was a very attractive girl with what I can assume is a bunch of phoneys/perverts following her which allow her to get a great advantage in terms of possession in our match.

My solution would be that you can only friend someone who is a friend on Facebook. This would cut down on all the 'glory hunting' (and pervert trolling if I'm honest). It doesn't help that I can't support genuine friends on different servers and vice versa. This might come off as sour grapes but I actually won 5-1 (don't know if my maximum 30k win bonus had an effect) but it is something that is inherently unfair.
    I get what you mean but tbh I don't think it has that much effect on the game (imo the win bonus is a crock of ****e to btw). I love it when the opposing manager watches and has multiple friends watching, its more incentive to beat them.

Did it not feel much better beating her, whilst she had so many friends viewing the game??

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    I get what you mean but tbh I don't think it has that much effect on the game (imo the win bonus is a crock of ****e to btw). I love it when the opposing manager watches and has multiple friends watching, its more incentive to beat them.

Did it not feel much better beating her, whilst she had so many friends viewing the game??
    I had a game the other day that I missed because I wrote down on a piece of paper reminder with 10 minutes later kick off. The guy watched with bunch of his friends, I won 8-0. I bet they are all quitting the game haha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post

Yes it did feel much better actually Maybe I'm just being a bit sensitive...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We call this practice in the forum as Power Support, there are a good number of managers in T11 that do have genuine power support, but there are also some managers that create new facebook accounts and link them their team and abuse the power support system, however it doesn't stop anyone else from doing the same.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We call this practice in the forum as Power Support, there are a good number of managers in T11 that do have genuine power support, but there are also some managers that create new facebook accounts and link them their team and abuse the power support system, however it doesn't stop anyone else from doing the same.
    Then surely T11 should implement my suggestion of only being able to have supporters that are actual Facebook friends (as other games do).

It would cut down on the 'cheating' and 'enticing' that some managers are practicing.

Pro
    Then surely T11 should implement my suggestion of only being able to have supporters that are actual Facebook friends (as other games do).

It would cut down on the 'cheating' and 'enticing' that some managers are practicing.
    it would not stop those who have multiple facebook accounts since they are all also friends on facebook

TBH, I hate it when anyone comes along and "supports" me in a match. It seems to me that the more supporters I get, the worse my team plays. I quite like to see my opponent getting support against me. I then seem to win more.
    Deghinsea likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast