Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Junior Pitch Giving Birth

As a level 2 manager you can normally dumb both players. The good one only justifies a signing if you power train him IMHO. And the other one normally deserves the signing, but at level 2 he will have quality 10-14 if you are lucky and is hard to sell or he has less than 10 quality and you can't even sell him.

But don't get too upset with youth academy. At level 2/3/4 it is not useful, but in the higher levels it brings good revenue.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Pro
    I burnt and barricaded the junior academy.
    The promising lad was quality 11 GK. thats the word they used promising
    His twin was quality 21 MR/AMR. Have to pay the postnatal fees of 18Tokens. As I only gots 6T, I pled with the head matron to let keep the fella for a week, before the adoption agency take him away. I'll take pics, photoshop them and post them on FB.

cigars for all while I cry in my Zamaleck.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Another lesson learnt.

My two MR/AMRs are 30yrs at quality 20 ( mkt value is 140k) and 28 yrs at quality 19 (mkt much higher at 180k). This ankle snapper is 18yrs@21@1.4m.
    If I had the Ts I'd sign and then sell for the cash in order to strengthen the squad

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Another lesson learnt.

My two MR/AMRs are 30yrs at quality 20 ( mkt value is 140k) and 28 yrs at quality 19 (mkt much higher at 180k). This ankle snapper is 18yrs@21@1.4m.
    If I had the Ts I'd sign and then sell for the cash in order to strengthen the squad
    If you are working with 35 tokens per season I would never ever suggest spending tokens on cash. Whatever the scenario is: bank investment, buying free agents and selling them or buying a better youth player to sell for profit; it's never a smart thing to do.

Pro
    Magic3, you are so right. I was going to save my coin for the next fermentation cycle.
    since cash is generated by the the two cup games and I'm not buying players that stand out in a squad, pricing for improvement players is not an issue.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    NO ONE said save your tokens. I don't have those quantities.
    What age do they come out at (18?). Also, what is the frequency .. Every 20 days?
    Do they get a freeeeee transfer if I cannot afford them? But they come from my academy?
    What the???
    It actual tells you on the academy the frequency of receiving them and theres countless threads on here about it bro. IMO I can get a lot better on the TL for 20 odd tokens but then I don't power train. If you power train then academy players are a good option

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think even without power train, if you can watch videos or farm token... my level 3 team last season I got an 18T that's a star player now, and also picked up a backup GK this season with that team... even if they aren't five* they perform great.. I don't like token wars and to get a GK would have cost like 10 tokens at least.

As you go up in levels they get better. The freebie isn't spectacular, they are s'posed to be average. But, to a lower level team they are better, so you can sell them for $$.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123