Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Anyone that plays only one formation?

Apprentice

Anyone that plays only one formation?

Yeah, so I only play one formation because it is easier to get a good squad for it. My results have been good so far and am wondering whether it is worth buying players to play other formations. (I play 4132 so have six mc which makes it easy to buy players and can always play it even if I have 3 players out, compared with 442 if both my left wingers were out, I cant play the formation)

The only thing I manage are my orders really. Have you found your results have generally improved with changing formations?
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

Pro
    It pretty much depends on your quality, if your like 10Q better than the rest of your league then playing one formation is fine. This season my best players (quality and rating wise) push me to play 4-5-1 v style, though I have a squad large enough to play most formations. If my quality is a lot better than my opponents I wont try and counter it as there is no need too. Id maybe sell some of your mcs and buy other positions as its unlikely that youll have more than 3 of them injured at one time

Rookie
    I do .. I never change my formation based on the opponent team .. I think that the players make the difference not the formation .. I ony lost 3matches in this season and i will show u the results of 2of them, home and away ..

Anyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-pue-1.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-pue-2.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-pue-3.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-pue-4.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-tasmania.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-tasmania1.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-tasmania2.jpgAnyone that plays only one formation?-mu-vs-tasmania3.jpg

as you can see i played with the same formation all those fixtures but the results are very different ..
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Pro
    I play season two with
    4 or 3 back normal. My backs can go forward but I don't use red arrows
    dmc if needed
    I play 4 or 5 middle , my wingers go forward.
    I play 2 , mostly 1 stk.

My goal scorers don't come from Gks and for some reason one dc!!!

I use mc as Amc when experimenting.

I play with the same formation and don't change ever ! I tried a couple of formations a few seasons ago and lost 3 out of 4 games so gave up with that, keeping the same formation works for me !!
    Raykco likes this.

I have a question. My husband was going to play top eleven, on our Ipad. while he is innstalling the gamme and want's to play it seems he is logged in on my Facebook Account.
    so he removed the game logged in on his Facebook account and installed the game again, but he is stil connecting on my Facebook account. is there any way to change this??

thnx

P.S. a Responding in dutch would be great...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Do you have a web browser to play it through? I think this is the only way, the IPad is like a phone, linked to you since you used the app.

Heeft u een webbrowser om het te spelen door middel van? Ik denk dat dit de enige manier is, de iPad is als een telefoon, gekoppeld aan je omdat je de app gebruikt.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stay with the same formation, keep my team condition good, team morale in ship shape and a nice bit of squad rotation. Works in my favour most of the time. Few 9-0's, 5-0's and things like that.
    DiZZee likes this.
    Underdogs FC
    Season 1: Cup Runner Up
    Season 3: League Runner Up

Rookie
    I think change formation in order to counter is unnecesary. Players make the difference, not formation. You expect too much from a facebook game.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    I think change formation in order to counter is unnecesary. Players make the difference, not formation. You expect too much from a facebook game.

Formations do make a difference or there would be no penalty for illegal formations

You know not enough to be commenting on a simple facebook game
    cracicot likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast