Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What is the 'dv8r' and how do you re-arrange fixtures?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    What is the 'dv8r' and how do you re-arrange fixtures?

    My champions league game has been moved to within 20 mins of my league game. How did he do this? What is the 'dv8r' trick, and what does this mean?

    Cheers.

  2. #2
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    so you have less time to change squad and there fitness will be low, when you have home games then you can change game time except when it`s the final and when your away

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    So how did he know the time of my league game? Is this what they call the dv8r trick?

  4. #4
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    yep and how you time is when scroll for oppo k,o there will be a 30 min gap which means oppo/your game is in that time
    BT UTD likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Thanks for that. I'll have to pay him the same in return next leg. Luckily my league game is against a friend and he'll move his game for me. So nice try but epic fail.

    Where does it give you the option to move a game? Can't see it and think it might be cos I play on iPad?

  6. #6
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    yep and how you time is when scroll for oppo k,o there will be a 30 min gap which means oppo/your game is in that time
    I did not understand this one ... can you please explain
    FCB - Indian Team

    SEASON11 -- LEVEL11: Just Started

    LEAGUE: Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (26-0-0) , 6, 7, 8 , 9 and 10

    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Season 2, 4 (13-0-0), 7, 9 and 10

    CUP: Season 2

    TREBLE: Season2 -- Level 2

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I did not understand this one ... can you please explain
    My champions league opponent has re-arranged my away game to within half an hour of my league game to try and weaken my players. Apparently you can do this, however I need to find out how so I can repay the favour!

  8. #8
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by BT UTD View Post
    My champions league opponent has re-arranged my away game to within half an hour of my league game to try and weaken my players. Apparently you can do this, however I need to find out how so I can repay the favour!
    my question is how can change a match to close to your another match because we don't know when the opponent's other match will be right
    FCB - Indian Team

    SEASON11 -- LEVEL11: Just Started

    LEAGUE: Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (26-0-0) , 6, 7, 8 , 9 and 10

    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Season 2, 4 (13-0-0), 7, 9 and 10

    CUP: Season 2

    TREBLE: Season2 -- Level 2

  9. #9
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    on facebook there is a clock on fixture list ( not sure about other server`s) so if i scroll time i want new k/o and i see a 30 min gap it` means they have game i,e they have game 3.15 so i can arrange at 3 or 3,30 but not in between of course it would be 3.30 as there player`s will be tired but then i don`t waste tokens (2) to change game

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    my question is how can change a match to close to your another match because we don't know when the opponent's other match will be right
    Not sure on that one? I don't agree with this, I know it's not cheating as such but it's a bit naughty. Why not just play fairly and the best manager win?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast