Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Market is going crazy

Rookie
    I was lucky too yesterday right after the server get down and back, get a couple 5* near 2 to 3 skill next to scout. but i have also lost a 19 at the 21 st round against a level two that is packing with scout player.......later i was biding on a player and this guy pop again, this time i did not follow and they went to round 35.......you get some guys loaded with tokens out there

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I saw even crazy :P but yes is amazing

Btw, why you made a picture with phone and you didn't made a screenshoot?
    TBH i dont know why both of them did this, but at level 3 for 80 tokens you get 12 mill. The biggest loser imo is the one ending with the player, with the other guy right behind. 16 mill and 80 tokens for a decent player. He could have got 3 scouts player for that.

The reason why I made a picture with my phone and not screenshot is because Im playing on my computer, not from facebook, and was taking a picture to send it to my friend on the phone. Easier that way

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    I was lucky too yesterday right after the server get down and back, get a couple 5* near 2 to 3 skill next to scout. but i have also lost a 19 at the 21 st round against a level two that is packing with scout player.......later i was biding on a player and this guy pop again, this time i did not follow and they went to round 35.......you get some guys loaded with tokens out there
    I too have gotten some good players for good price. In the end its all about picking the right battle. I usually check out the other bidders before i decide to bid or not and not start the bidding before the 10 last seconds.

Ive seen many players gone for 3-5 times their value today. The players I got today I got them around MV

I got an account at Level 3 and every player on the transfer list has 3 bidders on there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123