Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By magic3
  • 2 Post By MDKII

Thread: Please dont ban Cracock

Apprentice

Please dont ban Cracock

He may pick on individuals he may be so arrogant and obnoxious but the forum has been so slow lately we need p****S sry people like him so people please show support for our regular asshole and please NORD dont ban him again or this forum will never be the same.

Pro
    why did you like the moderator locking his thread then?
    Jubran Afridi and thon like this.

Apprentice
    Because it should be shut IT WAS BAD.

Pro
    There are certain opinions that are so surprising and contrary to anything we have seen on the forums and in our time playing the game that they are hard to comprehend. The particular one is like that in my opinion. So I don't think I would be calling cracicot's post as ridiculating it as much as just trying to understand it since it was so shocking, of course in the way that we know cracicot does.

If piemaster said something like 'of course this game will have more injuries because you have red packs which you don't in real life football, Fifa, FM, etc. so the game is built to not be realistic in that regard'. I could agree with something like that but to suggest that it has less injuries than real life football is hard to agree with..

MDKII
    I apologize for repeating myself, but this thread is going to be locked because discussing moderator actions is another thing that is against the rules.

A locked thread does not equal an infraction or ban. If people are acting disrespectful towards others, action will be taken based on context and whether the person in question already has a history of such behavior. Ignoring that is unfair towards people who go out of the way to actually be respectful towards others, and we send the message that they can insult others as well.
    thon and Cat Harrison like this.