Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: why cant my strikers score!!!!

Angry why cant my strikers score!!!!

i have 2 x 5 star strikers, every match i have 65+ possession (min), create many chances, but my strikers which are much better that the opponent strikers, but they just cant score? im gettin quite irate at this , as i dominate matches but yet only get a draw, or maybe just about win. and lose the occasional match. i dont mind if its a one off thing but near enough every game its the samwe. it can tbe formation as i have many more chances that opponent every game and dominate from start to finish, yet the opponent 2-3 star $hitty players and gk save everything.

any ideas, or it is just a bug?

p.s i am level one manager and have recently started playin, im coming to end of season, and my strikers are letting me down in crucial games. strikers are always on suprb morale and full fitness.
    any guidance will be much appreciated,

You are only looking for the stars.
    Have you noticed the price of the players in the market?

Some 3 stars can cost more that the 5 stars, like real life, the players that cost more, play better and also train better.

Probably your 5 stars strikers, are low cost, so they simple do not score.

Other thing that sometimes happen is If you have 1 very good player or 2 (5*) and the rest of the Team are only 3*, the good one simple play bad, and have always bad notes.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    You are only looking for the stars.
    Have you noticed the price of the players in the market?

Some 3 stars can cost more that the 5 stars, like real life, the players that cost more, play better and also train better.

Probably your 5 stars strikers, are low cost, so they simple do not score.

Other thing that sometimes happen is If you have 1 very good player or 2 (5*) and the rest of the Team are only 3*, the good one simple play bad, and have always bad notes.
    Prices are only indicative of the player's growth potential. They absolutely got nothing to do with the player performing good or bad. For those cases, know that 18 yo players might not score so many on their first season. It's alwais good to complement them with older players in their first season (23+). If they don't score, let in your reserve. I had my first striker drop to 3* since when i started playing but kept him playing since he scored and average of 35 goals per season.

EDIT: as for low cost players, if you meant youngsters most of them sometimes comes from very higher level teams dropping out their youth and appearing as 5* to lower teams.

Rookie
    Every players in your team have five stars? Or only strikers have?.
    Your team has a lot of attack points?. Perhaps you are using very much defensive players, who defend well but your offensive side is weaker. Perhaps if you would choose player more offensive...

my strikers score goal rarely.....but my wingers score most of the goals as my attack come from both flanks....even top scorer of the league for two season.....

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyor La Nie View Post
    my strikers score goal rarely.....but my wingers score most of the goals as my attack come from both flanks....even top scorer of the league for two season.....
    And you're complain of something ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    And you're complain of something ?
    opss....did i compaint here....sorry wrong place...thought to share something here....my bad....forgive me....wakakakakak

Out of the 2 strikers I have, one( the better one) named Kurshovski scores mainly in free kicks and penalties as he is my first option to take these. His scoring percentage is 100 in penalties and about 80 in free kicks. But he rarely scores otherwise. The other one, slightly lower quality, named Erdogan has been my highest scorer so far having scored 26 in 32 matches. None of these have been penalties or free kicks. Yup, Kurshovski has more assists than Erdogan so both make a good team. My comparatively new player, my 4 star AMC scores the others and his scoring average is the highest. Altogether, I score many and currently have a WWWDW form. " matches ago, I thrashed a team 9-0. Kurshovski with a hatrick, Erdogan scored 4 and my AMC Domingos scored a brace.

Rookie
    I have two strikers and a midfield packed full of talent. One of my strikers has 33 goals and 24 assits, and my highest midfielder has 13 goals and 22 assits. No other player in my entire team has more than 5 assits. One of my Attacking midfielders has 17 goals 0 assits. He seems to score anything he hits from range. My other AM, has better stats, everything would seem better, but has 1 goals and 1 assits in 33 games.

I purely think some strikers may be brilliant in stats, but just cant handle it. Some players just dont work, so my advice is sell them on, and replace them.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Khorasan Khan View Post
    i have 2 x 5 star strikers, every match i have 65+ possession (min), create many chances, but my strikers which are much better that the opponent strikers, but they just cant score? im gettin quite irate at this , as i dominate matches but yet only get a draw, or maybe just about win. and lose the occasional match. i dont mind if its a one off thing but near enough every game its the samwe. it can tbe formation as i have many more chances that opponent every game and dominate from start to finish, yet the opponent 2-3 star $hitty players and gk save everything.

any ideas, or it is just a bug?

p.s i am level one manager and have recently started playin, im coming to end of season, and my strikers are letting me down in crucial games. strikers are always on suprb morale and full fitness.
    any guidance will be much appreciated,

well my friend
    Its the games way to make you buy tokens
    I didnt buy tokens this and the previous year and despite that I have the better team by far in my league I have 7 ties and 2 lost games......
    I am level 10 by the way
    All my players are 5 stars and I have 2 with 1 golden.
    Maybe they want me to go....
    I will not continue a game that is not fair....
    I can not spend my money and my time to loose the championship from lower players.....
    moaz6629 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast