Thread: simple question

simple question

Initially I would like a special thanks to ( July Fourth ) , Has read the topics related to the game and benefited from it a lot
    Secondly, today lost Cup and I want identifying the wrong that occurred
    I'll show you my team and the opposing team , And a summary of the cup matchsimple question-0.jpgsimple question-1.jpgsimple question-2.jpgsimple question-3.jpgsimple question-4.jpgsimple question-5.jpgsimple question-6.jpgsimple question-7.jpg

In the first game opponent put players in different site
    DC on ML
    MC on MR
    AML/AMC on ST

I'll be playing with the mentality of normal, but when I saw these players put attacking mentality ( out stadiums )
    This result is imposed on the attacking play mentality on second matchs

opponent nearby to the quality of my team and that's what gave me extra confidence

Am I wrong in mental status ?????

analysis I want to know the wrong

For me is was playing defensive, counter with long passes, with you playing atacking, all pitch, your back was exponsed and had a lot of opportunitys to score. All pitch make your players lost condition faster, i do not think is a good option for the entire game.

Banned
    4-1-4-1 is hard to break down as is the 4-4-2 classic at times because it is basically a more defensive 4-5-1.

you had more possession in both games but that counts for squat these days with this engine.
    Attacking mentality is not the cause as posted by the previous poster. 4-5-1 will come out ahead of 4-4-2 most of the time because of the midfield extra man and the fact that the formation is both defensive and offensive depending on the mentality and orders/tactics.

You could have switched your formation to either 3-5-2 or 3-6-1 in order to take advantage of a defensive formation and really put it to him offensively, since the best defense is a good offense for the most part.

Anytime someone plays with only 1 ST, you should automatically think of only using a formation with 3 DC, because to do otherwise is usually a waste of a defender where you can put in an additional MC or ST and make a difference in the game. So lets start there.

3-6-1 butterfly down the flanks, attacking, hard tackle should have beaten his 4-1-4-1. 3-5-2 flat or even 3-5-2V should have gotten a better result as well. once you set your defense, then try to make sure you equal or better his amount of midfielders, so you dont get overpowered in midfield and lose the possession battle.

Just try to be more flexible in formation if you want to succeed at this game. The game engine is fickle and 4-4-2 is not good enough to beat everyone all the time.

Apprentice
    Dont really agree with your statement. Usually when someone plays with one striker play 3 DC. Why three players to triple mark the striker? What about fullbacks to defend against their wingers?

For me when I see one striker, it is time to break out the counter attack so as to not need to play through his packed defence and not as likely to get scored against when letting them have the ball.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Dont really agree with your statement. Usually when someone plays with one striker play 3 DC. Why three players to triple mark the striker? What about fullbacks to defend against their wingers?

For me when I see one striker, it is time to break out the counter attack so as to not need to play through his packed defence and not as likely to get scored against when letting them have the ball.
    having 4 at the back when only 3 are necessary is a waste. Dont go with 3 DCs then, line up with a DL-DC-DR...that will make your lone DC man mark his lone ST while your DL/DR take his wingers. Why quadruple mark a lone ST in your example? fullbacks to defend wingers? I thought your own ML/MR can do that. or use DML/DMR.

Thank you to put your opinions ..I did change the formation to 3-5-2 after scoring the second goal
    I was too late to change
    I was looking forward to the extra time .. But his goal finished the game for him

But if I played this formation during the match

simple question-1.jpg

Is the result will be to me

With no AMR

Is it better to play MR or ST in place