Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Managing More Than 1 Team

Pro
    Dman2pt, other than the missing ave total to opposition skills being on the same page and the own player transfer clock, what else is missing, when comparing to pc.
    Oh and does the left foot right foot make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Good luck and best wishes. Tell us what the results were.

to Cat
    No Bruce, I'm South African, with Tottenham colors and Home of the VUUUUVUUUUUZELLA
    I manage to conquer both cups!
    With my first Team on penaltis After 1:1 during the game.
    With my second Team 3:0 and secured top 3 in league.
    Both of the cup finals were played After 1 league game with less then a hour between the games, what is always complicated, but the wins taste better.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Dman2pt, other than the missing ave total to opposition skills being on the same page and the own player transfer clock, what else is missing, when comparing to pc.
    Oh and does the left foot right foot make a difference?
    I do miss the top scorers in the league, top assistantes and top performers.
    If you are shearching for a specific position you can not select to see only the players who play on that on the auction.

The foots only make a diference whend to select the Best players to mark free kicks on the right or on the left, but i normaly use my MR/ML and problem solved.

Pro
    U f fat b*st*rd, congr*ts.
    Well done. May U have many more victories. And less injuries
    Bottoms up, and all!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Ah ha
    Do you use L foot from right and vice verse for free kicks.(have to learn from the MASTERS).
    My FK takers are freeking useless!!! Could do better with a 3i, at least it keeps low and hooks

Thats my first option, but i change it to see how it works better, in my second Team i also use my 5*DC, is pretty good.

I have a FKS but is special ability does not work. For what i could see in this 3 months, SA only seems to works on 5* players or higher, unless you are playing against very weak teams.

I still have to learn a lot, but i am trying to find out what are points of quality that makes the player for some kind of SA, because player do not grow in the same way. You can give SP to defence, atack or FM but can not choose in witch of the 5 parameters to grow.
    So i am trying to find out, who that happens, i started with the scout list, since they all have SA created by the system, but still did not manage to find any conclusion.

Addicted
    4 teams...actively play 2 and semi-active on the other 2

I play the semi-active teams as 0 token teams. I refuse to spend tokens on new players. I purchase the 0 token player from the youth academy. When the season ends, players retire and contracts aren't renewed. This forces the game to give me new players so that I have 14 players under contract. I then sign the expired contracts and release anyone I need to get to 22 players. I've only done this for 3 seasons, and both teams will be advancing to level 4 this weekend.

Also: Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Apple Safari are the four browsers for the 4 teams.
    Last edited by tarcanes92; 09-19-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123