Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is it even possible?

Is it even possible?

I just played a league game against a team that is alot worse than me and yet I lose 4-1 at home. Now I know football can have funny results and all that. But how can I lose 4 goals at home and yet 3 of my 4 defenders get a rating of 8, the other one got a 7 and my keepers got a 6!!! My 3 midfielders got a 7.

So how can I lose 4 goals at home to a weaker team yet most of my players get good ratings?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I just played a league game against a team that is alot worse than me and yet I lose 4-1 at home. Now I know football can have funny results and all that. But how can I lose 4 goals at home and yet 3 of my 4 defenders get a rating of 8, the other one got a 7 and my keepers got a 6!!! My 3 midfielders got a 7.

So how can I lose 4 goals at home to a weaker team yet most of my players get good ratings?
    Very Easy this is top eleven !! you get the odd troll result if it happens often then your doing something wrong
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Banned
    odd troll result? the troll results are more frequent as the season goes on.

The more I see these sorts of results, the more I believe that much of the stats/ratings are bollocks put out to make it look more complicated that it actually is. Remember this is a FB game, not a console game, so it is hardly as complicated.

That being said, what more can you expect from a simple FB game?
    Phil Scrivener, Raykco and Yinhung like this.

That's twice it's happened to me this. I've played against much weaker opposition at home and I've lost by 4 goals but my players have good ratings.

I think ratings and tactics are a pile of pish in this game. The other thing about this game I lost was he was playing just 1 centre back and 2 full backs. Has anyone ever seen a team in real life play that defensive formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    That's twice it's happened to me this. I've played against much weaker opposition at home and I've lost by 4 goals but my players have good ratings.

I think ratings and tactics are a pile of pish in this game. The other thing about this game I lost was he was playing just 1 centre back and 2 full backs. Has anyone ever seen a team in real life play that defensive formation?
    This stopped imitating real life a while ago.

Just remember to not buy tokens until they make some serious changes to game play.

Is it even possible?-wtf.jpgIs it even possible?-wtf2.jpg Same here man. Check it out!!! Granted I had to play an unusual formation due to injury but 6 stars higher rating overall and only 20% possession?!?!? Also, no spectators online at all so I had +5% Possession being the home team!
    Last edited by Dec Garvey; 09-19-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dec Garvey View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	12467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	12468 Same here man. Check it out!!! Granted I had to play an unusual formation due to injury but 6 stars higher rating overall and only 20% possession?!?!? Also, no spectators online at all so I had +5% Possession being the home team!
    Thats easy, you need to have one player on both flanks, and you dont have one on right, so ilegal formation, only 20% possession. Probably that is Why you lost the game, your right flank was not cover, he had ML and DL to atack you for that flank.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Thats easy, you need to have one player on both flanks, and you dont have one on right, so ilegal formation, only 20% possession. Probably that is Why you lost the game, your right flank was not cover, he had ML and DL to atack you for that flank.
    Illegal formations, should be warned in game, when you decide to save one....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This stopped imitating real life a while ago.

Just remember to not buy tokens until they make some serious changes to game play.
    I've already decided I ain't buying any tokens for the new season. I usually buy 179 tokens at start of each season but no more...not*until Nordeus get their finger out the backsides and run this game properly!!!!

Only way to get them to do things is to get them where it will hurt them the most....in the pocket. If enough of us do it they might actually listen.
    cracicot likes this.

A little bird told me, "It happened once in a blue moon."
    yaban and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast