Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Seat upgrades worthless???

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    been a while since I've seen a thread like this....read why you should ALWAYS do seat upgrades by looking at my article on it in my sig file.
    Yes, you've done a fantastic job there, 100% agree with everything!

I am at level 3 and upgrading to L6 stadium, the upgrade costs 3.6 M (16 days) but if I upgrade the seats the total amount will be 6 M.

You do the math.

Seat upgrades worthless???-untitled9.pngSeat upgrades worthless???-untitled10.jpg
    Last edited by Mohamed Sultan; 09-20-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Sultan View Post
    I am at level 3 and upgrading to L6 stadium, the upgrade costs 3.6 M (16 days) but if I upgrade the seats the total amount will be 6 M.

You do the math.
    You currently have two problems.

First, please read my guide to seat upgrades in my sig file so you can do your math correctly. Each seat upgrade decreases the cost of the stadium upgrade and the total is equal either way. Pictures are included in my guide as proof.

Second, your stadium is WAY too big for your level and will be for awhile. The maximum size of your stadium should be one level below your current level along with the large seat upgrade. If you are level 3, your stadium should be level 2 along with the large seat upgrade. All you have managed to do is waste money and/or tokens since your stadium is way bigger than your level's stadium cap.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

I also agree with Mohamed Sultan,if you complete the 2 following tasks , you will reach what you want.good luck!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by huz6 View Post
    i also agree with mohamed sultan,if you complete the 2 following tasks , you will reach what you want.good luck!
    ???? Smh
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Sultan View Post

You do the math.
    Read what tarcanes92 says or dont. why bother accessing information on the subject from an experienced person who knows absolutely EVERYTHING about the subject if you want to remain ignorant about it?

Mohamed sultan, your numbers show on your screen as correct, there is no doubt of that, but as you choose each upgrade, the price of the future upgrades goes down and you will not see that until you compete each upgrade.

So just trust tarcanes92 because to do otherwise is just futile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12