Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Seat upgrades worthless???

Seat upgrades worthless???

Is it worthless buying seat upgrades? I bought one and once I built the next level stadium, the upgrade wasn't still there. Why buy an upgrade for seats if you lose that upgrade when you upgrade to the next level stadium?

You get a small amount of extra ticket income should you build seating upgrades rather than a full stadium upgrade, unless ofc you already have a capped attendance for your manager level.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockednloed View Post
    Is it worthless buying seat upgrades? I bought one and once I built the next level stadium, the upgrade wasn't still there. Why buy an upgrade for seats if you lose that upgrade when you upgrade to the next level stadium?
    like july says, plus the seats get added into your stadium upgrade, meaning the up grades cost less, take less time and you can get more revenue. Doing the seat up grades first is better than doing the full stadium up grade

i understand that but if you're at a lower level in the game it's pretty much pointless to add them if they don't carry over to the next stadium upgrade. the time that it takes to upgrade all three seat levels you could have upgraded the whole stadium. Plus at the lower levels the revenue for seating isn't that high to make it worth it.

Pro
    i understand that but if you're at a lower level in the game it's pretty much pointless to add them if they don't carry over to the next stadium upgrade. the time that it takes to upgrade all three seat levels you could have upgraded the whole stadium. Plus at the lower levels the revenue for seating isn't that high to make it worth it.
    They do carry on into the next stadium upgrade. say it takes 21 days to upgrade the full stadium (i cant remember how many it actually takes), when u build the first seat up grade it knocks a certain amount of days off the overall staduim upgrade and you can now use those seats. then the next upgrade does the same until it leaves you with the final upgrade (the full upgrade) which will now only take 11 days to complete. understand?

you need larger stadium when you gain more fans thru winning matches

Pro
    What herdo said.. you do not lose anything, it's a smart thing to build seats.

Banned
    All that matters is whether you have the money to build the stadium in one shot. IF you do, then go for it but you spend 18 days and one lump sum for the new stadium.

If you build it by upgrading the stands it still takes 18 days but you can pay for it in installments as you make more money from competitions every day.

YEs, at lower levels, it is hardly worth it for the attendance but at higher levels, say level 7 stadium where I am at, the upgrade is over $15M and thats just about 1/4 of my money. At higher levels, its takes a boatload of money to buy the stadium in one shot, so save your money if you want to do it that way.

Frankly, doing the stadium by upgrades is the smarter way to go about it because of the extra income made in those 13 days after the first upgrade. I am finding that every penny counts the higher level I am, so much so that I have started using the money option on the booster vids in order to get enough money for players and upgrades!!!

Addicted
    been a while since I've seen a thread like this....read why you should ALWAYS do seat upgrades by looking at my article on it in my sig file.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

I do seat upgrades and I'd say it is the better option and I have one more stadium upgrade to do until everything is finished and the price without seat upgrade is 340m so will deffo be doing the seat upgrade one more time.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2